Introducing HIFIMAN Ananda Nano
Oct 23, 2023 at 4:59 PM Post #287 of 833
Thank you :) going to order the damn thing. Or maybe wait for Black Friday. Ehehe btw where can I get a good eQ profile to make them near Arya Organics? What software do you use ? I’m just starting with this new audio phase Ehehe

Oct 23, 2023 at 5:13 PM Post #288 of 833
Thank you :) going to order the damn thing. Or maybe wait for Black Friday. Ehehe btw where can I get a good eQ profile to make them near Arya Organics? What software do you use ? I’m just starting with this new audio phase Ehehe
I just tame the treble and add a slight low shelf under 80hz 😊. A low shelf at 70hz of 2.5db Q 0.71. And high shelf at 3850hz of 2db of Q.71.

Oct 24, 2023 at 7:08 AM Post #290 of 833
Keep us informed. All the pad changes i did until now, not that many, significantly changed the sound signature of my headphones. This one, having such a big driver, are a big question mark so, thank you for doing the beta testing :D

Oct 26, 2023 at 6:37 AM Post #291 of 833
Screenshot_20231026_213526_USB Audio Player PRO.jpg

Fresh eq 😁👍

Oct 28, 2023 at 9:20 AM Post #292 of 833
Another review has dropped:

Glad to see more reviews and especially from some of my favorite reviewers 👍

Oct 28, 2023 at 9:47 AM Post #293 of 833
I haven’t tried the rest of the cans he mentioned. I own the HD650 and I would agree that the upper mids are a tad more revealing in the macro details section of it but all the rest of his description of the nanos are spot on what o hear as well. The dynamics and overall resolution is just insane. Now I am on a quest for a more expensive set of cans (that will obviously improve in all aspect on the nanos ) and have a handful of models I’m specifically actively researching and reading on as we speak but I didn’t know the Arya organic were a better product on all aspect. I will definitely include it in my daily research list.

Very interesting review even though he pretty much confirmed my own opinion haha.

Oct 28, 2023 at 10:01 AM Post #295 of 833
For me, the Nano is endgame, I don't need more, impressive detail, amazing imaging and powefull bass extension.
They are great !! I own the AKG Q701, the Senies HD650, the Neumann NDH 30 and the VSX by slate audio and the nanos are a massive improvement on all of them.
The Q701 has a massive sound field but it’s not natural. The HD650 has a better upper midrange presentation but lack on all other aspect. The NDH 30 has better mid low or upper bass presentation and lack on the rest as well. The VSX is a system that doesn’t suit my needs but some rave about it. Nonetheless, imo they are a very inferior product to all the rest I mentioned.

The nanos are my end game as we speak but I want to know if I can get even better and still keep the resolution but especially the dynamics of the nanos .

Oct 28, 2023 at 7:08 PM Post #296 of 833
I haven’t tried the rest of the cans he mentioned. I own the HD650 and I would agree that the upper mids are a tad more revealing in the macro details section of it but all the rest of his description of the nanos are spot on what o hear as well. The dynamics and overall resolution is just insane. Now I am on a quest for a more expensive set of cans (that will obviously improve in all aspect on the nanos ) and have a handful of models I’m specifically actively researching and reading on as we speak but I didn’t know the Arya organic were a better product on all aspect. I will definitely include it in my daily research list.

Very interesting review even though he pretty much confirmed my own opinion haha.
2 recs. The Arya Organic or the HE1000 Stealth. Yes there is other headphones. But if you love the Ananda Nano and just want to improve what the Nano does. Those two are your headphones you look into 😊👍

Oct 28, 2023 at 7:10 PM Post #297 of 833
2 recs. The Arya Organic or the HE1000 Stealth. Yes there is other headphones. But if you love the Ananda Nano and just want to improve what the Nano does. Those two are your headphones you look into 😊👍
I guess I’ll never know how until I try them. I have a few others on my list and I’m most likely to be able to listen to some of those as there is no hifiman dealers in Montreal.

Oct 28, 2023 at 7:42 PM Post #298 of 833
I guess I’ll never know how until I try them. I have a few others on my list and I’m most likely to be able to listen to some of those as there is no hifiman dealers in Montreal.
There actually is. Layton Audio has a store in Montreal and they claim to be a HiFiman dealer.

Oct 28, 2023 at 7:49 PM Post #300 of 833
Based solely on their website, they only have online sales prices. Here’s the line up they offer and their “price” (extortion attempt) in Canadian dollars .
I wonder if that is a "drop-ship" deal with HiFiman?

You are right about the High charges. I would rather just buy open-box from the HiFiman site, which I have considered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back