Introducing AAW X ADVANCED Accessport High Resolution Amplifier for smartphones with 10-unit GIVEAWAYS
Nov 16, 2016 at 9:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 241

DrGraceW

Sponsor: Advanced AcousticWerkes
Greetings, Head-fi!  This is Grace from AAW. Ever since the rumor of the new iPhone’s 3.5mm port removal, we’ve been working on an MFi-certified DAC amplifier in several designs and prototypes for some time.  

It’s my pleasure to finally introduce Accessport: High-resolution DAC/amplifier designed for iPhone 7, MFi-certified.  We’ve been working closely with the guys at ADVANCED SOUND to develop and to bring this product to the market. Also we did not forget the Android community and will make Accessport available with microUSB and USB Type-C as well.

We have completed our T1 prototype of our Accessport and we are excited to share the details with you guys at Head-fi, first-hand.  We will be launching the Accessport on Kickstarter and you can find the following details of the product:

Specification:
Digital Input: Lightning/USB Type-C/Micro USB
Frequency Response: 10Hz~45kHz
Bit Depth: 24bit
Sampling Rate: 96kHz with oversampling
SNR: (A-Weighted) -122dB
THD: <0.01%
Output impedance: <1Ohm
Power Output: 40mW to 16Ohm load
Lightning Receptacle with Charging
Through Phone Call Function(MFI only)
Apple MFI Approved

We love the Head-fi community and we want to hear first from you lot about what you think of our Accessport.  

What other way to share the experience but to start a giveaway!  We will be giving away 10pcs Accessport.  You will be entered into the giveaway for the first hand experience of our Accessport with the following conditions:

1. Post an initial reaction to this thread
2. Share this thread on your Facebook

We look forward to your participation. Once you receive the Accessport and if you like it, a review is in order:) Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
Dr. Grace Wang

Nov 16, 2016 at 10:39 AM Post #3 of 241
interesting piece of equip to respond to iphone 7, improving sound and forgoing the 3.5mm extension~ for apple,
all others are covered~
subbed.

Nov 16, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #8 of 241
Needless to say we wont be requiring the Apple AirPods with this awesome Amplifier and can spend some quality music with our usual iems
smily_headphones1.gif

Great work!

Nov 16, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #9 of 241
That thing is tiny! It would be nice to take something around that is pocketable and makes my phone's audio not lame.

I'll tell the friends. :)

Nov 16, 2016 at 11:34 AM Post #10 of 241
Did I read this thing wrong and just jump at free stuff? It says three types of digital inputs, which means that it should work with Android and your computer, but then all the pictures and text outside of the Specs just says Apple. I hope I haven't misinterpreted.

Please confirm either that there are multiple versions or that the one version has adapters.

Nov 16, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #11 of 241
So good to see a new DAC/Amp from you guys, specially with your partnership with ADVANCED SOUND. Definitely looking forward to read some initial impressions and definitely willing to review the new ADVANCED accessport. Already sharing the link on Facebook!

EDIT: Wondering how the ADVANCED accessport will perfome with my A3H Pros and Trinity Phantom Master 4
ksc75smile.gif

Nov 16, 2016 at 11:42 AM Post #12 of 241
  Did I read this thing wrong and just jump at free stuff? It says three types of digital inputs, which means that it should work with Android and your computer, but then all the pictures and text outside of the Specs just says Apple. I hope I haven't misinterpreted.

Please confirm either that there are multiple versions or that the one version has adapters.

Hi there, there will be 3 versions of the amplifier, and of course only the lightning one will be MFI approved:)

So basically the lightning version will have lightning connector and lightning receptacle and type-c will have type-c connector and receptacle, such is micro USB version as well.

I hope this clarifies and modded the info above to make it clearer too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back