Intime SORA: Giant killer IEMs from Japan?
Jun 22, 2022 at 11:03 PM Post #776 of 1,037
I missed the intime-k on yesterday, Makuake show completed, credit card was deduced, but returned the credit and missed. so disappoint. Transaction is not committed as sequence 1-300. After finished, i still can see available on the 2nd lot. Hope they opened it again and don't use Makuake again..

Jun 23, 2022 at 11:46 PM Post #778 of 1,037
@zenki I understand that they didn't sequence the committed of order from 1-300, it was separated 3 box for ordering, In a second you don't know which's box you choose, . After completed transactionsion, it's show successfully, but it was rejected without notice, then I still can see the button for ordering. After i checked email in 30 minute later, it was cancelled. it's quite disappoint on Makuake.

Just accepted that can't buy for now, lost the chance to listen and waiting the next.
intime product is excellent sound for my preference, but if intime lunched with higher price, may have to consider another brand which can get EST drivers as closely price.

Capture.PNG

以下、お申込み頂いたリターンの在庫切れにより、
クレジットカードによる決済が履行されませんでした。

----------------------------------------------------------------------
▼キャンセルされた決済
申込日:2022-06-22
注文ID:6329471
金額:30,000円(支払総額)
プロジェクト:無鉛圧電セラミックツイータを用いた高品位イヤホン:良い音創りと良い環境作りの両立
リターン:MAKUAKE 限定超早割

Jun 24, 2022 at 11:19 PM Post #780 of 1,037
@zenki, yes, i used translator. I clicked to translate and remember the no. of choice, and get back to original before submit.

I registered account completely before started crownfunding one day which's required katakana letter.

Anyway i missed, i just hope they will lunch the great tuning of vst-k product soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back