Interview With Sony: NW-ZX2... Your Questions Answered
Sep 17, 2015 at 6:19 AM Post #76 of 80
Apologies for dredging up an old thread, yet felt everyone did this. I've been developing for far too long and hang around developers....

The below helps lower the CPU usage and something I do to ALL Android devices the moment I get my hand on it. Another ZX2 thread had this posted recently and felt it followed the thread flow here.

Go to ABOUT device in SETTINGS

Tap a few times on the BUILD number, it will told you how many time left you will become a developer

After you granted the Developer right, go back out to SETTING screen and you will find a new Developer options setting, go into it.

Just scroll down to around the middle of all that setting options, you will find the following options:

Window animation scale
 Transition animation scale
 Animator duration scale

Just turn of these settings, and you can go back home, done.

Dec 11, 2015 at 7:42 AM Post #78 of 80
I'll just take the liberty to ask a question way too late in this thread. But I liked the discussion I read here and maybe someone's still following :)

Does anyone know if it makes sense to make a balanced cable from the lineout of ZX2 to a headphone amp? That may be a totally stupid question, sorry if it is
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 19, 2016 at 11:57 PM Post #80 of 80
Hello, 
Yes, I'd really like to know if Sony will bring the latest version of the Music app to the ZX2 (and maybe Android 4.4 or 5.0?).
That would be very welcome given the improvements to the latest version of the app and quite normal customer service for a 1000$+ device...

Thank you !

Antoine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back