"Interview the person below you"
Feb 14, 2007 at 4:44 AM Post #211 of 459
Quote:

Originally Posted by igor21000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Free to air Satelite
biggrin.gif

IEM or Can?

Both have their place in my listening sessions, so it depends on where I'm at and what I'm in the mood for. Speakers more than either these days. That said, my one word answer would be 'cans' in terms of my overall preference. Close call though.

When you go to the gym, what is your favorite piece of cardio equipment (treadmill, elliptical trainer, recumbant bike, upright bike, rower, or climber/stairmaster), and why?

Feb 14, 2007 at 5:37 AM Post #214 of 459
Quote:

Originally Posted by TonePusher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wmcmanus:elliptical = easier on the knees
biggrin.gif

jumpinjohn1234: The love for money

Xbox 360 or PS3?

PS3 as a cheap bluray player. No need to waste time gaming when I have Head-Fi to waste time on.

When someone blinds you with their bright lights, do you flash your brights at them and then go right back to your dims, or simply put up with the distraction and then hit them with your brights when they're 50 feet away, which really blinds them? Or is that only me?
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 14, 2007 at 5:47 AM Post #215 of 459
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
PS3 as a cheap bluray player. No need to waste time gaming when I have Head-Fi to waste time on.

When someone blinds you with their bright lights, do you flash your brights at them and then go right back to your dims, or simply put up with the distraction and then hit them with your brights when they're 50 feet away, which really blinds them? Or is that only me?
evil_smiley.gif

Usually I noticed, say something to myself along the lines of "I think he has his brights on," and keep driving.

Besides your wedding/engagement ring, do you wear any other jewelry?

Feb 14, 2007 at 7:28 AM Post #216 of 459
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrvile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Usually I noticed, say something to myself along the lines of "I think he has his brights on," and keep driving.

Besides your wedding/engagement ring, do you wear any other jewelry?

No

If you could piece together your ideal woman from famous celebs.... Breasts, butt, legs, face, personality, smile... whos "parts" would you use?

Feb 14, 2007 at 7:55 AM Post #217 of 459
Maybe Salma Hayek's boobs, Jaime Pressly's legs and butt, Catherine Zeta-Jones' face and smile, and Kathleen Turner's personality.

Yer So Bad or Free Fallin'?

Feb 14, 2007 at 5:50 PM Post #225 of 459
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
6'3"

When you smooch, eyes open or closed?

it is not gentleman-like to keep one's eyes open. closed it is.

what is the worst sickness you've ever had?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back