Interesting machine from Luxury n Precision
Dec 12, 2020 at 9:10 PM Post #796 of 3,978
Does the P6 Pro have songs listed alphabetically or is it by the date the song is copied? It would be great if the files were not by date entered as happens with the P6.

That behavior is the same between P6 and P6 Pro. As a workaround, after you copy files use DriveSort util.

Dec 13, 2020 at 6:37 AM Post #798 of 3,978
"New Benefits for Old Users"P 6 Users are eligible for discounts.

Most importantly, we must provide a sufficiently favorable repayment policy for P6 users who know us, and the final redemption price is 3499 yuan. Users with P6 for a period of time can upgrade to the latest P6PRO at a much lower price than the original price difference. Bonus P6PRO looks silver and glass, and the bonus registration and payment time is from 12.30 to 1.15 in the following year, and the production cycle is about 1 month. Due to the complexity of production and long selection times, the maniacs can operate the machine while waiting for replacement, so they can send P6 to their hands after receiving the production completion notice "smooth connection." No new exchanges are allowed after the end of the registration period. WeChat: Contact Taoshu1126 Sales Team!

Lastly, thank you again for supporting Levy. Thank you!

That's what it says.After the registration period ends from December 30th to January 15th, no exchange is allowed.

Dec 14, 2020 at 3:15 AM Post #799 of 3,978
Dec 14, 2020 at 3:15 PM Post #800 of 3,978
Just wanted to update you guys regarding LP customer service. I've sent many emails and managed to find their weibo account. Basically buy from reputable dealers from your country otherwise dealing with LP directly is a slow process.

When buying such products, getting a good after sale service is a must, otherwise you risk buying a potential expensive brick when their is an issue with thr device.

I just wanted to give my two cents, and this is based on my own personal experience, other people, and MOT might have a different experience.

Dec 14, 2020 at 7:45 PM Post #801 of 3,978
Just wanted to update you guys regarding LP customer service. I've sent many emails and managed to find their weibo account. Basically buy from reputable dealers from your country otherwise dealing with LP directly is a slow process.

When buying such products, getting a good after sale service is a must, otherwise you risk buying a potential expensive brick when their is an issue with thr device.

I just wanted to give my two cents, and this is based on my own personal experience, other people, and MOT might have a different experience.
I agree, I don’t use Weibo, and they don’t answer emails at all LoL

I can’t imagine how slow it must be, even if you have a 3rd party to help you out, such as reseller. If you need warranty, for example ? How long would it take to really have it taken care of ? Together with the speed of new DAP being released by the competitions nowadays....when it comes back to you, you may not even want to care much ?

The one thing why I was converted from a long time Samsung phone user to an Apple user is that I was always greeted at Apple stores. I would know what to buy and who to talk to. Even within 30 days of purchases, the phone can be swapped with new phone (if the phone is defective, dead pixels for example). Even after that, within 1 year, if you have Apple care, you would be replaced with another Phone (not totally new, but not used either) ?

That is only speaking for Phones that is $1200-1500. For the pricing of these players, both Sony and LP are ridiculous in after sale services

For example, a user with WM1Z had his screen broken, and he couldn’t find a place to have his screen replaced.

You would have thought that 3-4K for a device would have you treated better (grins)

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2020 at 11:21 PM Post #804 of 3,978
How does the size and weight compare to the P6? The smaller size compared to the LP6 is something I quite like about the P6.

The size of P6 and P6 Pro are identical. Weight, P6 Pro - 264g, P6 - 288g. Since Pro has a wooden back panel, it is lighter.

Dec 18, 2020 at 12:52 PM Post #806 of 3,978
One thing I've noticed is that Pro has an impressive pitch black background with no sound bleed. The cleanest sound I've ever heard in DAP. I can confirm this is one step up from the regular (cleaner sound signature with the every notes beautifully mircro defined) The touch screen response is excellent and love the new case which fits well. I kinda expected this but 1TB SD is still not supported as I already had few crashes when trying to skip the songs with the screen off.

20201218_093132.jpg

Dec 18, 2020 at 1:09 PM Post #807 of 3,978
One thing I've noticed is that Pro has an impressive pitch black background with no sound bleed. The cleanest sound I've ever heard in DAP. I can confirm this is one step up from the regular (cleaner sound signature with the every notes beautifully mircro defined) The touch screen response is excellent and love the new case which fits well. I kinda expected this but 1TB SD is still not supported as I already had few crashes when trying to skip the songs with the screen off.

20201218_093132.jpg

What happens when the screen is on and you skip using your 1TB card?

Dec 18, 2020 at 1:16 PM Post #808 of 3,978
Btw, here are some comparison pictures of P6 next to P6 Pro. Obviously, identical twins with a different color chassis and volume wheel :D

Also, I made a video of P6 Pro touch interface. HF can't embed it since I posted it on my site (hosted by WordPress). For those interested, here is a link of P6 Pro touch interface: https://twister6com.files.wordpress.com/2020/12/lp-p6pro-touch_screen.mp4

LP-P6pro-01.jpg LP-P6pro-02.jpgLP-P6pro-03.jpg LP-P6pro-04.jpgLP-P6pro-05.jpg LP-P6pro-06.jpg

Dec 18, 2020 at 2:26 PM Post #809 of 3,978
What happens when the screen is on and you skip using your 1TB card?

Yeah it skips fine then. Only when the screen's off I had the device crashed few times. I don't know if it requires burn in as Pro sounds just awesome as is. I especially like the well defined, tight bass and clarity. Pro seems to do everything noticeably better in cleaner background. The regular P6 is now history. Musicteck tells me the Pro upgrade will come January but the upgrade version will have the same P6 chassis with the same glass back plate. I may consider upgrading my P6 as well.

Dec 18, 2020 at 2:54 PM Post #810 of 3,978
Yeah it skips fine then. Only when the screen's off I had the device crashed few times. I don't know if it requires burn in as Pro sounds just awesome as is. I especially like the well defined, tight bass and clarity. Pro seems to do everything noticeably better in cleaner background. The regular P6 is now history. Musicteck tells me the Pro upgrade will come January but the upgrade version will have the same P6 chassis with the same glass back plate. I may consider upgrading my P6 as well.

I think it is something related to sw/fw, and they can probably fix it with screen off. I just found another "cool" behavior with screen off on P6 Pro, try it :wink: While music is playing and display is off, tap on a screen in a place where play/pause button is. When you turn the display on, it will pause. Or do the same with a skip button. It is MAGIC :D I think even when display is off, touch is being registered and once you turn it back on it executes the buffered command.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back