Interesting audio-technica headphones on eBay...
Nov 12, 2006 at 8:30 AM Post #16 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamP
The seller is from Shanghai China and the phones are 5 pounds... use your common sense.

Yikes.... 5 pounds on the ears.... Is it a new torturing technique...
rs1smile.gif

Nov 12, 2006 at 8:43 AM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

Ok... everybody is telling you they are fake in here but you don't want to believe them.

The seller is from Shanghai China and the phones are 5 pounds... use your common sense.

If you do decide to buy them I'm sure they'll make a nice addition to your lo-fi headphone collection.

How would you know if they're fake if you have no proof? Use YOUR common sense. You can't always judge by what you see. I know that I CAN BE WRONG. That's what I'm trying to find out?

And they charge overpriced shipping. They always do to make the actual price appear lower than it is. Just because it's from China doesn't mean it's fake.

Nov 12, 2006 at 8:51 AM Post #18 of 22
Ok... if you are so convinced they are real, then they are real and we'll just leave it at that. When you finally get them and find out they are fake and file a complain with paypal you will only get your 5 pounds back as Paypal will not reimburse the 20 pound shipping cost.

Nov 12, 2006 at 9:00 AM Post #19 of 22
Quote:

Ok... if you are so convinced they are real, then they are real and we'll just leave it at that. When you finally get them and find out they are fake and file a complain with paypal you will only get your 5 pounds back as Paypal will not reimburse the 20 pound shipping cost.

Well I never said they were real as well. It's the question "are they real or not?" that I'm asking. I am a firm believer of things that can only be backed up with evidence.

And I never wanted this to turn into such an argument with you. My apologies.
redface.gif

Nov 12, 2006 at 1:25 PM Post #21 of 22
maybe those earbuds are fake, but those vintage electrets are definitely real and very interesting indeed. It looks like some dealer forgot a box of AT headphones in his back room for the last twenty five years. The prices are a bit highish, though. I think this is a case for asking the seller to do a reasonable price, and get yourself some sweet vintage cans.

Nov 12, 2006 at 3:15 PM Post #22 of 22
its not a buy it now price, its a starting bid. i would suggest that they could be real, (if not, at a fiver, they look awesome, great gift for friends and family...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back