Interest Thread LA meet 2013 2 Day meet . "International Headphone Extravaganza" First Annual
Jan 19, 2013 at 3:20 AM Post #136 of 191
So there won't be a large SoCal meet at all this year? I was hoping for one as an excuse to visit LA again, haven't been there in a while. Would still really like to see a SoCal meet this year, if at all possible - May or August would be the best timeframes for me.
wink.gif

Jan 23, 2013 at 3:25 PM Post #137 of 191
dang~~pushed back a whole year, what a bummer~~ i'm down for any meets around socal~~

Jan 23, 2013 at 3:48 PM Post #138 of 191
I might be willing to put together another one this summer in San Diego. Nothing as big as the LA meets, but still would be better than waiting a whole year!

Jan 23, 2013 at 8:13 PM Post #139 of 191
Quote:
I might be willing to put together another one this summer in San Diego. Nothing as big as the LA meets, but still would be better than waiting a whole year!

Cool, please post here if you do!

Feb 3, 2013 at 6:23 PM Post #140 of 191
Hmm a smaller meet might be more successful if we could throw in halfway between SD and LA? Try to make it less of a drive for people? I'm based in Temecula and go to school in Riverside, I might be able to get a space at one of those two places....

Feb 13, 2013 at 5:19 AM Post #142 of 191
Quote:
Hmm a smaller meet might be more successful if we could throw in halfway between SD and LA? Try to make it less of a drive for people? I'm based in Temecula and go to school in Riverside, I might be able to get a space at one of those two places....

Quote:
x2 on that idea

Quote:

x3 from me, but I'm bias since I live in between. 

Edit: Either way, from Bakersfield to San Diego, I'm interested.

Feb 14, 2013 at 1:50 PM Post #145 of 191
I'm down for a meeting somewhere between LA and SD. 

Feb 15, 2013 at 1:21 PM Post #146 of 191
Definitely interested!!

Feb 16, 2013 at 6:25 PM Post #149 of 191
Quote:

If you can find a space that's not too much, then I am up for it.

The only reason I say San Diego (Coronado to be exact) is that I can get a beautiful room for free, like I did for the last meet.

But I don't mind driving if someone can find a place to have the meet and figure out a way to pay for it. When I organized the San Diego meet last time, most of the places I found were cost prohibitive, even with the financial support of vendors.

So I could do a free meet in Coronado, or possibly have to charge admission at a place closer to LA. That's the trade-off for me. If docboyd can find a place, then that would be great!

Feb 17, 2013 at 6:01 PM Post #150 of 191
Quote:
If you can find a space that's not too much, then I am up for it.

The only reason I say San Diego (Coronado to be exact) is that I can get a beautiful room for free, like I did for the last meet.

But I don't mind driving if someone can find a place to have the meet and figure out a way to pay for it. When I organized the San Diego meet last time, most of the places I found were cost prohibitive, even with the financial support of vendors.

So I could do a free meet in Coronado, or possibly have to charge admission at a place closer to LA. That's the trade-off for me. If docboyd can find a place, then that would be great!

Even if you have to charge admission I would prefer LA since San Diego is out of the question for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back