Interest Thread LA meet 2013 2 Day meet . "International Headphone Extravaganza" First Annual
Nov 26, 2012 at 11:28 PM Post #92 of 191
Quote:
Nothing is redundant, bring whatever, the last meet only had High End head-fi, not a lot of mid-fi stuff, even low end headphones would be okay.
And sorry for the delays everyone, we will be announcing some stuff soon, please be patient.

alright, I will bring a Parasound DAC 1600HD, ESP950 and KGSSHV (maybe) to the meet.... Maybe also my present dynamic rig (CKKIII+W1000X+Gamma 2) just for the heck of it... And maybe 007MK1 if I manage to put my hands on one... All depends on how much I can physically carry...

EDIT: most likely not all of them... I just moved them from my dorm back to my house... damn it was a difficult and labor intensive task... 40+LBs of combined weight is just ridiculous...

Nov 27, 2012 at 2:13 AM Post #94 of 191
Yeahhh! Same here, first meet I'll be attending. Not even sure what to expect/how it all goes. Do we just bring our gear and then it's just like a social gathering (walk around, meet people, listen to each others gear)?

Nov 27, 2012 at 2:44 AM Post #95 of 191
Yeahhh! Same here, first meet I'll be attending. Not even sure what to expect/how it all goes. Do we just bring our gear and then it's just like a social gathering (walk around, meet people, listen to each others gear)?

That about covers it.

Nov 27, 2012 at 4:51 PM Post #97 of 191

You don't have to bring your gear, if you don't feel like schlepping it. But one advantage of headphone meets over speaker-system meets is that it's easy to carry headphones. It's nice.

Mike

Dec 5, 2012 at 8:52 PM Post #99 of 191
Admittedly, I haven't read all 7 pages. But, has there been a tentative date discussed yet?
popcorn.gif

Dec 12, 2012 at 8:13 AM Post #102 of 191
Count me as a definite maybe. Would be nice to see many of the old gang if I can make it out this time!

Dec 13, 2012 at 10:18 PM Post #104 of 191
I'd like to go~ when will there be a set date?

Dec 16, 2012 at 12:49 AM Post #105 of 191
Hey guys, would any of y'all be up for doing a flash mob at the next L.A. meet?  Whaddya think, too wild?  Okay, nevermind... just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back