Interest Thread LA meet 2013 2 Day meet . "International Headphone Extravaganza" First Annual
Sep 25, 2012 at 2:40 PM Post #76 of 191
Sep 25, 2012 at 11:12 PM Post #77 of 191
Quote:

BTW, whoever decided to bring the scotch last time, YOU ARE GENIUS!

Gonna steal that idea and bring some myself if you don't mind...

tongue_smile.gif
  I had a bottle at my table and I think CEETEE did as well.

Sep 26, 2012 at 12:17 AM Post #78 of 191
Quote:
tongue_smile.gif
  I had a bottle at my table and I think CEETEE did as well.

Genius move right there.  Someone whipped one out at the registration table, and I helped myself to a double.  Thank you whoever that was... and
beerchug.gif

Hey, maybe we should have a list of non-audio products that people will be bringing.  I'll start it off with a bottle of Glenfiddich for Day 1. 
smile.gif

Oct 27, 2012 at 12:25 AM Post #79 of 191
Whelp CanJam is over, I hope who ever went had a great time. Now its on to the next great meet. Updates to come soon, could still use some help hashing out ideas and what nots. 

Best Wishes
Andre.

Oct 27, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #80 of 191
Looking forward to a solid date so I can begin to make plans.

Oct 27, 2012 at 8:23 PM Post #82 of 191
Quote:
Whelp CanJam is over, I hope who ever went had a great time. Now its on to the next great meet.

Yup, hopefully Jude might have some time to think about some of our half-brained ideas now.  But then again, he's probably consumed with working on the Winter buyers' guide.

Oct 29, 2012 at 2:38 AM Post #83 of 191
Looks like I'll be in LA around the 2nd/3rd March  - before departing back to NZ.  If this one still planned for June, sadly I guess I'll miss it.  Good luck for it anyway.

One of these day's I'll get to a meet (and the furthest travelled prize) .......... 
wink.gif

Oct 29, 2012 at 2:53 AM Post #84 of 191
Quote:
Looks like I'll be in LA around the 2nd/3rd March  - before departing back to NZ.  If this one still planned for June, sadly I guess I'll miss it.  Good luck for it anyway.

One of these day's I'll get to a meet (and the furthest travelled prize) .......... 
wink.gif

Awe that sucks to hear. Well I hope we can do this for multiple years in the future. I hope you can go to one soon. :D and thanks for the luck.

Sorry, 
Shiori.

Nov 15, 2012 at 2:20 PM Post #85 of 191
Any word on a date? I only ask because airfare is usually cheapest when first available to be booked which is usually about 6 months ahead of time, which is a few weeks away if we're still doing June.

Nov 22, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #89 of 191
I'm pretty sure I will be there. I don't know if I'm going to bring equipment though, because everything that I have seems to be redundant.

Nothing is redundant, bring whatever, the last meet only had High End head-fi, not a lot of mid-fi stuff, even low end headphones would be okay.

And sorry for the delays everyone, we will be announcing some stuff soon, please be patient.

Nov 22, 2012 at 1:42 AM Post #90 of 191
Definitely interested! Somewhat new to the realm of quality audio, so I'd love the chance to meet some OG's... Or even other youngsters. Looking forward to it! Any chance of a mailing list? I'd hate for my choosy memory let it pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back