Interest in a Raleigh NC area meet?
Sep 6, 2004 at 12:35 AM Post #47 of 90
I am still planning to attend on the 16th. I'll have a pair of Grado SR-200s in addition to the gear I offered to bring in my previous post.
biggrin.gif
If anyone can bring a Gilmore amp, I would love to sample the reputed synergy. Or any other amp that is supposed to pair well with it.

Sep 7, 2004 at 7:14 PM Post #50 of 90
Guys,

We really need to stop waffling on the date. Otherwise we run the risk of inconveniencing participants as well as vendors.

Is this reasonable? Let's take a 24 hour survey on the 9th vs the 16th. At the end of this voting period the date is fixed by the winning vote. Any objections?

Sep 7, 2004 at 9:54 PM Post #51 of 90
Quote:

intlplby said...

dhwilkin, do you know if you will be out of town the weekend of the 9th in october yet?

Probably won't know for sure until that week (the guys I would be travelling w/ probably won't know for sure until then). My best guess is yes, I will be out of town that weekend.

But yeah, a final date needs to be chosen, and my vote is obviously for the 16th. Have any potential gear-loners been contacted yet?

Sep 13, 2004 at 8:55 PM Post #54 of 90
How's the borrowing of manufacturer's equipment coming?

Sep 13, 2004 at 9:14 PM Post #55 of 90
drubrew is the only one that i think has contacted anyone yet......

is there anyone that i should contact..... what other manufacturers will lend out equipment?

i am going to check to see if we can get the jecklin floats for that weekend

Sep 18, 2004 at 6:40 PM Post #56 of 90
BUMP

Guys, Oct. 16th is less than a month away! We need to get things organized quickly. Do we even have a place to hold the meet? What about the loaner gear that was asked for? I will try to start sending pm's out to more people I know there are more in the triangle area and some people probably don't look at the meetings forum so they don't know what we have planned. Anyway I will be able to make it and I'm still thinking about what gear to bring.

Sep 21, 2004 at 3:10 AM Post #60 of 90
Intlplby: you are doing a great job organizing the meet. Is there anything that you would like to delegate to others who are planning to attend?

My personal interest: Is anyone bringing a Gilmore amp? If not,do you have any ideas on how to borrow one? I just acquired a Grado SR200s and I would love to sample the famed Grado-Gilmore synergy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back