Interest in a Nashville, TN meet?
Aug 20, 2004 at 4:24 PM Post #106 of 124
Are you coming early? I'll be there at 9am

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime
So far the for sures look like: nightwoundstime, devildog, archosman, ph34rful, mr determination, the faint, ssblood, and ray samuels

the others who posted a while back but haven't spoken up lately are: strongml, gradyb, and morphling.

So for sure 8 and possibly 11 or 12.

Aug 20, 2004 at 4:29 PM Post #107 of 124
What kind of pizza(Mellow Mushroom) do you all like? I'll order some at noon...

Aug 20, 2004 at 6:01 PM Post #109 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilDog
I'll also be bringing a friend who is the one who showed me Head-Fi, some friend, hunh, and my daughter.
It's shaping up to be a pretty good meet.

How old is your daughter?
smily_headphones1.gif
I am considering bringing a lady friend of mine... But I figured it would be a bit odd if she was the only girl.

As far as pizza goes. Whatever is fine with me. Preferable no dead fishies though.
wink.gif

Aug 20, 2004 at 6:28 PM Post #110 of 124
Well I found out I can't make it gotta work. oh well all I could have brought was my ihp-120 and grado sr60's :/

Aug 20, 2004 at 6:52 PM Post #111 of 124
I'm going to plan on being there at about 10. The extra Channel Islands package is going to be delivered before noon on saturday directly to the studio so I hope everything works out all right.

Any pizza is fine and I'm sure we can all chip in some cash to pay for them. What's the plan for drinks? Can someone bring a cooler with ice and then maybe a few others can pick up 12 packs of coke or whatever. That worked pretty well at the Florida meet.

I too was hoping that a female friend of mine from Nashville could stop in for a while but she has to work pretty much the whole day. We'll be nice to your friend Ph34rful
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 20, 2004 at 7:02 PM Post #112 of 124
I've got the pizza and drinks covered. If we need more they're down the street. Sometime today/tonight I'll post the final directions.

smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 21, 2004 at 12:55 AM Post #114 of 124
Final directions...

If you're coming south on 65 as you go around downtown take exit Broadway/Demonbreun 209B

Go across Broadway(West End) and get to the far right lane.

Turn Right on Demonbruen

Go up to roundabout-there is a huge statue in the center of nekkid people (If I remember ask me to play you Hillbilly **** for you)

Turn right... only way you can turn

Follow around, pass first turnoff by new building under construction

Take next turnoff which is 17th Avenue south/Music Square west. Get in left lane and go through light down 17th.

Go about a Mile. Go through light which is Grand

Come up to next light which is Edgehill. Turn left at that light onto Edgehill.

As you turn you'll see an alley on the left. Take it and pull into our parking lot on the right.

Here's what the building looks like...
work.jpg

If you're coming North on 65 around the city get off at Demonbruen exit 209B

Go up to light. Turn left. You're on Demonbruen and now follow above directions as you approach the Roundabout.

That's it! Looking forward to seeing everyone. If anyone has any problems call 615.321.9552 and then I believe the menu says dial 2 to get ahold of someone after hours. I'll be there at 9.
Here's to a great meet!

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?cs...ze=s&compass=s

Aug 21, 2004 at 1:26 AM Post #115 of 124
I can take Ray back at the end if needed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDetermination
I've got Ray. He is coming in Sat @ 10:30 am.

If someone else could get him to his hotel that would be cool. My afternoon is still shaky.

Aug 21, 2004 at 6:06 AM Post #116 of 124
I meant to ask this earlier. But I totally forgot.
There wouldn't happen to be a wireless network there would there?
I am probably asking this too late cause I figure Archosman is asleep.
But I am not. Because I have insomnia.
Oh well. I look forward to seeing you all today...
tongue.gif

Aug 21, 2004 at 11:28 AM Post #118 of 124
I believe we do. I'll have a computer or 2 there if anyone needs to surf the web...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ph34rful
I meant to ask this earlier. But I totally forgot.
There wouldn't happen to be a wireless network there would there?
I am probably asking this too late cause I figure Archosman is asleep.
But I am not. Because I have insomnia.
Oh well. I look forward to seeing you all today...
tongue.gif

Aug 21, 2004 at 1:12 PM Post #119 of 124
Hey Archos,

If I bring my tower, do you have a monitor, keyboard and mouse I can use for the day? Basically, can I unplug one of your towers?

I've got my lossless collection here, but pulling the peripherals all out would be a pain in the ass.

Aug 21, 2004 at 2:47 PM Post #120 of 124
K guys. I am leaving Chatt.
See you soon.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back