Interest check: Vancouver Canada??
Oct 24, 2002 at 12:10 AM Post #17 of 24
seriously not too many ppl are interested since we really aren't bringing much to the table.

Look at me, if i went, all i would be bringing is a pair of grado sr60's and a JMT CHA47 amp....good portable stuff but not exactly top of the line...

Oct 24, 2002 at 12:36 AM Post #18 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by jlo mein
seriously not too many ppl are interested since we really aren't bringing much to the table.

I suppose it's not a matter of stash, it's a matter of finding somebody willing to host the meet and setting a date. Combined we have various Sennheisers, bunch of Grados (including RS-1), my w2002 and various electrostatic crap, aos'es DIY amps (including KG dynamic which I really want to try with my audiotechnicas) and DACs, Rega Ear, and a bunch of other stuff.

Now that I think of it though, I probably wouldn't able to make the meet. I will be in Vancouver only from the 21st of December till the 2nd of January and I'd prefer to spend as much of that time with my family as possible. Oh well, maybe next summer
wink.gif

Oct 24, 2002 at 7:18 AM Post #20 of 24
Burnaby???
hm... quite difficult to get there, still a few blocks away from my home.

I'll bring the AKG K1000 earspeakers and the matched AKG SAC amp. I also have a pair of HD580s and a AMC 8B cd player.
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back