Interest check: 1212m group buy
Jun 10, 2004 at 9:21 PM Post #61 of 155
The price on the 1212m is $165, and I expect to ship them out as soon as they can get them in stock. Remember, if you actually want one, make sure to send me some $$ so I can put a downpayment on the ones they have to order! I've only recieved payment for the first 3 cards, despite the huge numbers of interest indicated in this thread!

-Z

Jun 11, 2004 at 12:14 AM Post #62 of 155
I'm gonna have to back out for now, as I need the cash for something else at the moment (and I have a Guitar Center near my house so I can just buy it there when I'm financially-ready). Thanks for the generous offer, Zemo!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 11, 2004 at 6:58 PM Post #63 of 155
Ok, I'm gonna be picking up the 3 in stock cards today or tomarrow, and ordering the rest....but.....I've only recieved payment for 4 cards!! If you actually want one (and didn't tell me you were going to pay on XX day) go ahead and send some money my way so I can reserve your card!

paypal: moritaty@onid.orst.edu $165 + shipping + 3.2%

-Z

Jun 12, 2004 at 8:51 AM Post #68 of 155
Hi Zemo!

any update on my order - very excited. I have a headsave classic AND THIS coming at the same time! :rubs hands in glee: my preciiiiiious...
icon10.gif

Jun 12, 2004 at 8:57 AM Post #69 of 155
Hey! Well, actually, I decided I'd just keep your money instead. Thanks!

Haha, no seriously though, I plan on picking up as many cards as I can tomarrow (saturday) and shipping them monday.

-Z

Jun 12, 2004 at 9:18 AM Post #70 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zemo
Hey! Well, actually, I decided I'd just keep your money instead. Thanks!

Dude, that's so wrong.
rolleyes.gif

Funny, but wrong.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 13, 2004 at 6:45 AM Post #71 of 155
I picked up the first cards today!

Dumb guitar center....the three they had in stock? yeah, they MEANT to say 2 in stock and 1 in RMA. Haha, so I've got two cards here! one for MisterX, one for Adhoc! They'll ship monday! Sorry Glassman, unless you want the Emu 1212m + EmulatorX package (add $100) you're gonna hafta wait!

For anyone else who might want one: They decided that I can't order cards unless I pay for them in full upfront. This means I can't order a card for you unless you pay for it first. PAY ME IF YOU WANT ONE ASAP!

-Z

Jun 13, 2004 at 8:03 AM Post #73 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterX
[size=x-large]WOOT!![/size]

biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back