Installing EMU
May 26, 2004 at 1:44 AM Post #47 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron_Dreamer
Haven't been able to try yet. I spent yesterday wrestling with the Chaintech, and today doing computer jobs, maybe I'll try it this evening...

Computer jobs?!? you've been back for like a week and you already have work!?! You my friend have some incredible networking skills. You always seem to be able to make money when you want/need w/out having a JOB... amazing!!!
biggrin.gif

May 26, 2004 at 1:59 AM Post #48 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
Computer jobs?!? you've been back for like a week and you already have work!?! You my friend have some incredible networking skills. You always seem to be able to make money when you want/need w/out having a JOB... amazing!!!
biggrin.gif

Well I won't deny the second part, however I wouldn't say I have INCREDIBLE networking, I mean the two jobs I did today, one was for a teacher at my mother's school, and the other was at my nextdoor neighbor's workplace. Not really "networking" per se, more like good luck.
biggrin.gif
I'll take what ever I can get.

May 26, 2004 at 2:24 AM Post #49 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron_Dreamer
Well I won't deny the second part, however I wouldn't say I have INCREDIBLE networking, I mean the two jobs I did today, one was for a teacher at my mother's school, and the other was at my nextdoor neighbor's workplace. Not really "networking" per se, more like good luck.
biggrin.gif
I'll take what ever I can get.

That's all networking is really, just knowing a lot of people well enough that you know what they are capable of and they know what you are capable of. Word of mouth does the rest.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back