Insane addictive flash game.
Apr 28, 2007 at 3:35 PM Post #106 of 130
Scoring is Money spent * kills.

Pm@c, you want to try and keep the poison gas rocket combos at least a turret's length apart from eachother. Otherwise, other combos start getting fired off and decrease the amount of poison gas rockets.

Apr 28, 2007 at 7:40 PM Post #107 of 130
Head-fi mania!
biggrin.gif

Apr 28, 2007 at 9:49 PM Post #109 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by jules650 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone manage to get past 400 mil+ in normal mode?

I got 460 mil in normal mode. Unfortunately, I didn't take a screen shot and I don't remember exactly how I did it, though it was similar to what I did in the screen shot I posted earlier in this thread.

Apr 28, 2007 at 10:27 PM Post #110 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by Febs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got 460 mil in normal mode. Unfortunately, I didn't take a screen shot and I don't remember exactly how I did it, though it was similar to what I did in the screen shot I posted earlier in this thread.

That's pretty much what I'm doing now. I think placement of the flower and poison rocket clusters has quite a lot to do with it. I got 426 million with a similar strategy to yours, but I suppose you could squeeze a higher score with better management and placement.

Apr 28, 2007 at 10:51 PM Post #112 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by perplex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it takes me 2 clips to just kill one... it's too hard
frown.gif

Nah, it's not. Before you start getting the real guns, your fellow survivors will help you out a ton. First few levels I do 6 hours of searching for weapons, and 6 for survivors.

Apr 28, 2007 at 10:59 PM Post #113 of 130
yeah survivors first, aside fomr anything else, they help you to rebuild walls much much better, measn that yo unever have to spend as any hours on that.

Apr 29, 2007 at 12:16 AM Post #115 of 130
neverplayingonslaughtagain.jpg

So sick of damn onslaught. How other people got to level 300 with less than whats there is beyond me, maybe my excessive lag it the reason. After a certain aount of lag the timer counts down faster than the enemies come in screen, so that by level 200 or so, youve got one lot not finished while the next 2 have already started, the timer should be changed to a frame base.

Apr 29, 2007 at 3:13 AM Post #117 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
neverplayingonslaughtagain.jpg

So sick of damn onslaught. How other people got to level 300 with less than whats there is beyond me, maybe my excessive lag it the reason. After a certain aount of lag the timer counts down faster than the enemies come in screen, so that by level 200 or so, youve got one lot not finished while the next 2 have already started, the timer should be changed to a frame base.

Don't waste your cash building modifiers next to the poison gas combos, it doesn't boost the poison gas' slow down power, so just keep building more and more poison gas combos to keep the enemies in slow mo.

Apr 29, 2007 at 8:35 AM Post #118 of 130
Quote:

it takes me 2 clips to just kill one... it's too hard
frown.gif

Once you got the chainsaw, it's all over for the zombies. Basically as they run to you, you just wait there, and shove the chainsaw right to their faces. Too easy.

The last gun was awesome, so powerful like a BFG.

Apr 29, 2007 at 6:32 PM Post #120 of 130
Quote:

I have NO ammo for that game. Each zombie takes about 15 bullets literally.

A pistol clip to the face of the starting zombies results in death. Weapons only get better from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back