Infinite refresh loop
Dec 10, 2014 at 6:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

linglingjr

Headphoneus Supremus
This is on the most current version of Chrome even without adblock and cookies cleared.  I will click on a thread and as I attempt to scroll down to read it, the page keeps refreshing itself and scrolling back to the top several times a second.  If spam the cancel refresh button on chrome I can manage to stop it from refreshing but it doesn't show the most recent posts to the thread and sometimes not even the newest page of each thread.  

I have a similar problem with forums/new posts and /unanswered not being up to date.  instead of showing the most recently posted in threads, it will show stuff from days, sometimes weeks ago.  I found clearing cookies and my cache will fix this second issue but the problem starts again a few days later.

Dec 11, 2014 at 9:06 PM Post #2 of 4
I get this issue too, it used to not be a problem, probably started happening within the last 5 months or so... the mobile website needs to be fixed, it has major issues. This is on Chrome for Android, most recent version, no add-ons or mods. I get the refresh loop and my subscriptions are never up to date, I need to request the desktop website, which is a pain to use on a phone. Many times I go to a thread, and I can't see the most recent posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back