Individual tracks that are an experience to listen to on headphones
Oct 4, 2011 at 11:59 PM Post #61 of 84
I bought Joshua Bell's Four Seasons and really enjoyed it. Worth checking out Nigel Kennedy's version? I'm a classical newb
L3000.gif

Oct 24, 2011 at 2:51 AM Post #62 of 84
I've had Nightingale by Low on repeat for the last few hours.

Bliss.

Dec 23, 2011 at 1:18 PM Post #63 of 84
Currently listening to Swedish Idol winner's debut album because she has quite different voice which I find refreshing to listen to

Jan 2, 2012 at 7:10 PM Post #65 of 84
Intension - Tool
Forever Heavy - Black Moth Super Rainbow
Even Deeper - NIN
Set Me on Fire - Pendulum
Music For a Nurse - Oceansize
A Day in the Life - The Beatles
Shine on You Crazy Diamond (all parts!) - Pink Floyd
Idioteque - Radiohead

I feel like I could go on for a while lol

I'd like to add:
Tool - Reflection, amazing track, enough said.
Florence and the Machine - Blinding, lots of soundstage and various background sounds that are all over the place (spatially).
Lucy - any track from Wordplay for Working Bees.
The Swell Season - The Moon and The Swell Season , great vocals, guitar, and violin.

There are soo many more.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk

Jan 2, 2012 at 8:16 PM Post #66 of 84
I just want to reiterate that the Lucy album I listed is AMAZING to listen to on *fi equipment.

Also, my everlasting love for Tool was heightened when I got my new HPs.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk

Jan 6, 2012 at 3:50 AM Post #67 of 84
Currently listening to Swedish Idol winner's debut album because she has quite different voice which I find refreshing to listen to

Reminds me of Katy Perry, but a bit more squeeky, at first I thought it was her voice.

Jan 6, 2012 at 3:53 AM Post #68 of 84
kraftwerk "boing boom tschak" isn't something I'd normally listen to using my speakers, but its a great track using headphones (and not this low quality youtube version, ofcourse :wink:)

This was a trip on high precision sound stage headphones (UERM). Thanks for this.

Mar 19, 2012 at 10:33 PM Post #69 of 84
List updated. Let's keep em coming guys
L3000.gif

Apr 3, 2012 at 4:52 PM Post #71 of 84

Quote:
Song: Pumped Up Kicks
By: Foster the People
Album: Torches

Song: Soul Meets Body
By: Death Cab for Cutie
Album: Plans

Song: The High Road By: Broken Bells
Album: The High Road - Single

They sound awesome with the ATH M50 to me. I suggest you should check out "The High Road" prob. my favorite one from the list.

omg.... bought the new Shins album a week ago... lovin it.... small world... James Mercer is part of Broken Bells... awesome!!... thanks :)

Sep 15, 2012 at 12:58 PM Post #74 of 84

You have to get a hold of the Machinarium OST. It's a video game with a really ambient style to it's music but it's some of the best music you'll hear in a video game. Not to mention, the album is mastered beautifully. It really brings your headphones to life. The above are two of my favourite tracks from the album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back