CANCELED Indianapolis, January 20, 2018 1PM CANCELED
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2018 at 7:40 PM Post #61 of 70
Alright everyone, great news, weather is still solid... 45-50 degrees is expected for Saturday!!!! We lucked out big time, and Sunday is great weather too...

my gear I am bringing:

Starving Student Hybrid Amp with 2x USAF tubes.
Magni 3
Grace Design S

headphones: monoprice m560 with xbr500 earpads, audio technica ath-m40x with sony xbr1000 earpads, pioneer se-a1000 with hm5 velour earpads, monoprice 8324 (not 8323) with shure 1540 alcantara earpads, Philips SHP-9500 with HM5 leather earpads (though I prefer the sound with my alcantara earpads, however, the bass on the 8324 with the alcantara earpads is going to blow you away... you won't belive this is a $20 headphone lol)

thats all i am bringing, i ended up selling a few of my cans recently, akg k7xx just couldn't hold a candle to my m560's etc.

I have only heard from yourself, teamrushpntball & Audio Addict (who just texted that he won't be able to make it).

Jan 19, 2018 at 8:22 PM Post #64 of 70
alright... well I don't want to drive that far just to listen to a few cans, its about 50 min drive for me lol chicago is only like 2-3 hours away, so it looks like this might just all fall apart until next chicago meet and maybe all of us can chip in on a rent a car and go together, make a day of it or something and commute together... or we can try for April... if its really only two other people coming... i don't think I will come... lol ugh so bummed out. haha

Jan 19, 2018 at 8:37 PM Post #65 of 70
ill check back 8am in the morning... if a couple more people say they are coming ill still come. between your HD800 and his Elear, it would still be a cool mini meet... but id like to have at least a couple more people lol

Jan 19, 2018 at 9:38 PM Post #68 of 70
Thanks for the text, I hadn't checked the thread recently. I think I'll back out as well and take my kid to go do something, was going to be close to a two hour drive for me.

If it gets rescheduled I'll almost assuredly attend. Thanks for the effort put forth in the meantime.

Jan 20, 2018 at 1:25 AM Post #69 of 70
Thanks for the text, I hadn't checked the thread recently. I think I'll back out as well and take my kid to go do something, was going to be close to a two hour drive for me.

If it gets rescheduled I'll almost assuredly attend. Thanks for the effort put forth in the meantime.

No worries everyone. this is meet is cancelled. I will not be re-scheduling it. I will be going to the next Chicago meet hopefully sometime in the spring or summer if anyone wants to carpool when that time comes ^^

Jan 20, 2018 at 7:55 AM Post #70 of 70
No worries everyone. this is meet is cancelled. I will not be re-scheduling it. I will be going to the next Chicago meet hopefully sometime in the spring or summer if anyone wants to carpool when that time comes ^^

Sorry I could not make it. I would suggest consider going to Ear Gear Expo which is part of Axpona in Chicago in mid April. I have already purchased my tickets. Information is at http://www.axpona.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back