Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
3 4 5
Next

Last
  1. buke9
    The STL meet was a very good meet too bad you missed it.

2. caenlenfromOCN
    Well if snow stops this meet, then I will be doing the next Chicago one. Chicago is closer to me than STL.

3. heliosphann
    I'd love to attend, but I work Saturday's and I'm not sure I could get the 20th off work. I'll see what I can do though.

4. caenlenfromOCN
    We can move it to Sunday maybe... Saturday is not set in stone. Let's wait a few weeks before the actual meet day and hammer out more details then. I don't want anyone to miss work, because honestly this all might fall through the day before if we get heavy snow.

5. heliosphann
    Don't jinx us man. We've haven't had any significant amount of snow in Indy for over 2 years now. :wink:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  6. caenlenfromOCN
    Yeah we should be fine honestly, its been quite mild winters lately.

7. teamrushpntball
    I can likely make it, albeit last time I went to Indianapolis in January there was 10-14 inches of snow dropped that day.

I'd be bringing a pair of Focal Elear, a Jotunheim and some random DAC.

8. antimatter
    So I have had some time with the Sony se-p900. I think this meet is in for a real treat. As advertised two of the inner knobs are tough to turn but do their job. Other than that the eq is in really nice shape. If you were wondering if the se-p900 had 2 knobs (inner and outer) it def. does making an already versatile eq twice as versatile.

9. antimatter
    The 2018 STL meet will have a Schiit Eitr and Sony DAS-R1 in place of the cd player at this meet. It is the cheapest R series product Sony ever came out with. I got mine for less than $1k without shipping. Still it's a Sony R series.

10. faithguy19
    I'd like to try to make this if possible. I have never been to a meet before and always wanted to.

11. buke9
    If at all possible you should go to a meet it is a lot of fun and most of the time a lot of gear you don’t get a chance to hear.

12. AxelCloris Administrator
    The trade-off is that you might have to run into buke9. :wink:

13. buke9
    Still not too bad of a trade off to hear some pretty good gear even with that buke9 guy around.

AxelCloris likes this.
  14. Audio Addict Contributor
    Indianapolis in January, now those are true enthusiasts. I am considering it as I missed both Chicago meets and the St. Louis meet this year. I did just get my EMAC 535SE Monday and I also recently picked up the new Burson Audio Play.

15. buke9
    Forecast is looking favorable for Saturday.

First

Back
3 4 5
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.