CANCELED Indianapolis, January 20, 2018 1PM CANCELED
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2017 at 7:14 PM Post #16 of 70
The STL meet was a very good meet too bad you missed it.

Nov 24, 2017 at 9:14 PM Post #18 of 70
I'd love to attend, but I work Saturday's and I'm not sure I could get the 20th off work. I'll see what I can do though.

Nov 25, 2017 at 11:30 AM Post #19 of 70
I'd love to attend, but I work Saturday's and I'm not sure I could get the 20th off work. I'll see what I can do though.

We can move it to Sunday maybe... Saturday is not set in stone. Let's wait a few weeks before the actual meet day and hammer out more details then. I don't want anyone to miss work, because honestly this all might fall through the day before if we get heavy snow.

Nov 25, 2017 at 2:29 PM Post #20 of 70
We can move it to Sunday maybe... Saturday is not set in stone. Let's wait a few weeks before the actual meet day and hammer out more details then. I don't want anyone to miss work, because honestly this all might fall through the day before if we get heavy snow.

Don't jinx us man. We've haven't had any significant amount of snow in Indy for over 2 years now. :wink:

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2017 at 10:42 PM Post #23 of 70
So I have had some time with the Sony se-p900. I think this meet is in for a real treat. As advertised two of the inner knobs are tough to turn but do their job. Other than that the eq is in really nice shape. If you were wondering if the se-p900 had 2 knobs (inner and outer) it def. does making an already versatile eq twice as versatile.

Dec 5, 2017 at 10:46 PM Post #24 of 70
The STL meet was a very good meet too bad you missed it.

The 2018 STL meet will have a Schiit Eitr and Sony DAS-R1 in place of the cd player at this meet. It is the cheapest R series product Sony ever came out with. I got mine for less than $1k without shipping. Still it's a Sony R series.

Dec 6, 2017 at 5:43 PM Post #26 of 70
I'd like to try to make this if possible. I have never been to a meet before and always wanted to.
If at all possible you should go to a meet it is a lot of fun and most of the time a lot of gear you don’t get a chance to hear.

Dec 6, 2017 at 6:38 PM Post #28 of 70
The trade-off is that you might have to run into buke9. :wink:
Still not too bad of a trade off to hear some pretty good gear even with that buke9 guy around.

Dec 6, 2017 at 10:20 PM Post #29 of 70
Indianapolis in January, now those are true enthusiasts. I am considering it as I missed both Chicago meets and the St. Louis meet this year. I did just get my EMAC 535SE Monday and I also recently picked up the new Burson Audio Play.

Jan 9, 2018 at 4:42 PM Post #30 of 70
Forecast is looking favorable for Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back