In stock now: SendyAudio Apollo Headphones
Feb 18, 2022 at 10:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

MusicTeck

Sponsor: MusicTeck
Meet Apollo, God of Music.

Wind down this weekend with SendyAudio's brand new Planar Magnetic Driver Headphone

Sendy_Apollo_1200x1200P_01.jpg

>> Shop now <<

Have questions? Email us at info@musicteck.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sendy_Apollo_EN_2_1024x1024.jpg

Sendy_Apollo_EN_3_1024x1024.jpg

Sendy_Apollo_EN_4_1024x1024.jpg

Sendy_Apollo_EN_5_1024x1024.jpg

Sendy_Apollo_EN_6_1024x1024.jpg

Sendy_Apollo_EN_7_1024x1024.jpg

Sendy_Apollo_EN_8_1024x1024.jpg

Sendy_Apollo_EN_9_1024x1024.jpg

Sendy_Apollo_EN_10_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
MusicTeck Stay updated on MusicTeck at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MusicTeckStore https://www.musicteck.com/ info@musicteck.com
Feb 18, 2022 at 2:12 PM Post #3 of 15
Sendy Audio Headphones Apollo is the kind of headphone that comes to mind when you say "delightful" and "musical", being the kind that makes everything pleasing and musical, relaxing and smooth. There are both advantages to such an approach, the most evident one being how pleasing it is to use, even the comfort, but also some downsides, for example the fact that the signature is midrange forward, and doesn't have a lot of lows.

At any rate, I find it quite enjoyable in reality, and I made a full review below, including comparisons with the most important competitors, even Sennheiser and Adam Audio, plus pairings and information on how it actually sounds like. Ironically, I just filmed the video review for it today, but it will still be a few days until I finish editing it, so for now I welcome you to my full written review of the Apollo!~

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2022/02/sendy-audio-apollo-headphones-godlike-delight.html

Sendy-Audio-Apollo-Planar-Magnetic-Headphones-Midrange-High-End-Hifi-Fun-Audiophile-Heaven-Rev...jpg

Feb 19, 2022 at 9:25 AM Post #5 of 15
It’s an attractive headphone and the price point is much more reasonable than the Peacock’s.

The descriptions of the sound signature from the reviews don’t look like they’d match my personal preferences, but it’s nice to see Sivga continuing to try out new things.

Feb 19, 2022 at 11:54 AM Post #6 of 15
Feb 19, 2022 at 12:06 PM Post #8 of 15
Looks like the upper mids are even more recessed than they are in the Peacock.

Some people do love that kind of sound, though that 6Khz peak is weird, may be high Q enough not to be really noticeable.

Feb 21, 2022 at 1:41 PM Post #13 of 15
I wish they had more bass... That's my main complaint, a bit too light. I hear stuff as is shown in the graph above

The peak is not audible though, they have a forward midrange, not hot or metallic / harsh treble
They look like they’re missing a big chunk of the upper midrange from 2khz-5khz, but IIRC the Beyerdynamic T1.2 also measures a dip there that doesn’t translate into what I hear from them.

Feb 21, 2022 at 3:36 PM Post #14 of 15
They look like they’re missing a big chunk of the upper midrange from 2khz-5khz, but IIRC the Beyerdynamic T1.2 also measures a dip there that doesn’t translate into what I hear from them.

The mids sound really nice, The bass sounds exactly like the graph, but the mids are super ok. The treble is also super smooth. Can't hear those dips and peaks in real life, but I trust they measured as such with the freq sweep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back