In Stock Now: Noble Audio FALCON PRO
Jan 26, 2021 at 9:07 AM Post #32 of 121
Still breaking in the Falcon Pro-----sound is excellent.
Got the Grado GT 220 and must honestly say the sound quality is phenomenal---on par with the Falcon Pro-if not better.
Just a matter of personal preference I suppose.

I went a bit crazy and got the Final Audio EVA 2020 open box for $200
and the Sony WF-1000XM3 $ 90 b-stock Amazon---to round out top tier TWS collection.

At some point will upgrade my Master and Dynamic MW07 to the Plus version and the Senn to the Momentum 2 version--

Just cannot help myself----have to be an idiot and collect the best----😁

Jan 26, 2021 at 10:18 AM Post #33 of 121
Got the Grado GT 220 and must honestly say the sound quality is phenomenal---on par with the Falcon Pro-if not better.

and the Sony WF-1000XM3 $ 90 b-stock Amazon---to round out top tier TWS collection.

At some point will upgrade my Master and Dynamic MW07 to the Plus version and the Senn to the Momentum 2 version--

Totally understand

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Jan 26, 2021 at 3:30 PM Post #35 of 121
Last edited:
Jan 26, 2021 at 4:37 PM Post #36 of 121
I appreciate hearing all the feedback. Very helpful!

how do you guys find the controls on the Falcon Pro?

Terry.
Hi Terry,

The controls are fine in Falcon pro. Not as sensitive (refined) to touch as Sennheiser momentum true wireless 2. But they do the job. You have to tap a bit more than you would have to on sennheiser. When it registers touch, action is immediate.

Jan 26, 2021 at 4:42 PM Post #37 of 121

Haha I can relate. Between GradoGT220 and Falcon pro, which one you think has wide soundstage, better imaging and clarity? Do GradoGT220 sound bright like Falcon Pro in treble ? Does it have app to control sound through EQ? BTW, I have my Brand new (open box) Sennheiser momentum true wireless 2 for sale on ebay if you are interested. 😊

Thanks.

Jan 26, 2021 at 4:44 PM Post #38 of 121

Hi Scott, forgot to ask. Do you think breaking in your falcon pro has changed its sound quality? If so, in what way?
Thanks.

Jan 26, 2021 at 6:37 PM Post #39 of 121

Looking forward to your comparison of Falcon pro, EVA2020 and Grado GT220.

Jan 27, 2021 at 6:15 AM Post #40 of 121
In terms of sound, I'm torn between this Noble Falcon pro, and the new Devialet Gemini (disregarding connection and technical issues).

Did anyone compare the two to tell which is closer to being "Hi-Fi"?
Hi Raptor,

I have tried Noble Falcon Pro. To my senses, They are well known for following:

1. Outstanding detail retreival for TWS. Comparable to my Campfire Andromeda. (Analyzed while listening to Linkin Park Album - A Thousand Suns)
2. Widest Soundstage, Layering and Imaging I have heard in TWS.
3. Clean Bass, excellent Mids and crisp treble (it is bright earbuds but treble can be toned down via EQ - Usually -10DB in 16K Frequency does wonders to reduce sibilance)

Sennheiser Momentum true wireless 2 are mentioned by people to have more balanced sound. But to me it sounds muddy compared to Falcon Pro.

Not sure of Devialet Gemini. Hope this helps.

Jan 27, 2021 at 8:26 AM Post #42 of 121
Hi Scott, forgot to ask. Do you think breaking in your falcon pro has changed its sound quality? If so, in what way?
Thanks.

Still breaking in and enjoying the Pro's immensely---I have found the tips that came with the Pro's seem to tame the high end a bit--wider bore, shallower placement in the ear canal. Agree with your assessment--excellent resolution and detail--these are very special for TWS----
Final Audio Eva 2020 and Sony xm3 arriving today---gone a bit crazy----this hobby is so much fun--cannot help myself :ksc75smile:

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021 at 8:37 AM Post #43 of 121
Still breaking in and enjoying the Pro's immensely---I have found the tips that came with the Pro's seem to tame the high end a bit--wider bore, shallower placement in the ear canal. Agree with your assessment--excellent resolution and detail--these are very special for TWS----
Final Audio Eva 2020 and Sony xm3 arriving today---gone a bit crazy----this hobby is so much fun--cannot help myself :ksc75smile:
very interested to get feedback from you as well

Jan 27, 2021 at 2:13 PM Post #44 of 121
I agree with you. It is an addictive one. 😃 look forward to your comparision with Eva2020. How is the soundstage, detail compared to Grado GT220? Btw I noticed, bringing down 16K frequency in EQ of falcon pro to -12db removes sibilance but at the same time, doesn’t compromise sound quality. What are your thoughts?

Jan 27, 2021 at 7:58 PM Post #45 of 121
SOUND EQ wrote-----" it seems we need a thread for totl tws as the other thread ( https://www.head-fi.org/threads/goi...e-we-there-yet.861024/page-1913#post-16134320 ) is too crowded with so many tws that u just get lost "

Is there a thread dedicated to TWS ? If not I suggest we start one. I do not think it is right to discuss all this stuff on the Falcon Pro roll out thread----
We should have a dedicated thread for the "high end" TWS coming out---the major players are all upping their game and putting out some serious equipment and we should have a place to discuss-----
Someone want to do it? :jecklinsmile: :L3000: :L3000: :L3000:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back