In Search of a new IEM Sony XB90EX vs Atrio MG7
Jan 21, 2013 at 5:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Dplad

New Head-Fier
Ok, before you yell at me for not searching the threads well enough, I am new to this website and I need some adjusting.

The question is which would you say is a better IEM, the Sony XB90EX's or the Atrio MG7's. I would not classify myself as an audiophile, I just like nice headphones. My current headphones are the Klipsch S4i's and they have started to break on me. As a replacement I am looking for something more bassy, but it still has good mids and highs. So far I have found these two to be good options and I was needing the members of head-fi to help me out on this decision. 

Thanks, Dplad

Mar 9, 2013 at 8:27 AM Post #2 of 3
i have the xb90ex, and just WOW :O bass wise is insane, smashs any bass earphones or headphones out there (beats by dre have nothing on these) its a safe bet to buy these, best iem's i had :D

Mar 9, 2013 at 9:26 AM Post #3 of 3
The Sony XB90EX has large dome type dynamic drivers which delivers tight punchy dynamic bass and capture more details in mids, highs because large driver size. Overall thse are amazing bassy yet detailed sounding IEMs with wide soundstage and good imaging(highly recommended).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back