In regards to Audio-technica CKS1000...
Aug 14, 2013 at 12:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

gvassi17

New Head-Fier
Hello, 

I was just wondering if I could get some feedback from you guys as to which tips would work best with the Audio-Technica CKS1000 ... 

I read Dsnut's post where he stated he uses the Sennheiser double flange Tips and he recommends them...

Do you guys agree or would you recommend something else? 

thanks!

Aug 14, 2013 at 12:23 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
Hello, 

I was just wondering if I could get some feedback from you guys as to which tips would work best with the Audio-Technica CKS1000 ... 

I read Dsnut's post where he stated he uses the Sennheiser double flange Tips and he recommends them...

Do you guys agree or would you recommend something else? 

thanks!

Auvio Tips mate, I tried Comply TX-400s and modded Shure Olives and many others and still preferred these. However they're only available in the US though
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19103306&filterName=Brand&numProdsPerPage=60&filterValue=AUVIO

Aug 14, 2013 at 12:45 PM Post #3 of 4

I'll give these a try as well and find some way to ship email to Canada... Do you always recommend large size or would it be better to get all 3 sizes and try them out?

I haven't experimented much with tips and if I only need large I might as well save the cash =/

Aug 14, 2013 at 12:52 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

I'll give these a try as well and find some way to ship email to Canada... Do you always recommend large size or would it be better to get all 3 sizes and try them out?

I haven't experimented much with tips and if I only need large I might as well save the cash =/

Try it out with the CKS1000 original tips first. See which tips fit you most. If it's not clear-cut like must definitely be large tips then you can buy the medium n large tips instead of all 3 sizes. Keep in mind though that some people may have different sizes for their left and right ears, like some have medium tips on the left ear while large on the right.
If you still cant figure it out then 3 sizes it is. At least you wont have to waste on shipping fees to buy the other sizes again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back