In need of a TLE2426
Oct 23, 2007 at 6:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

misterheadphones

New Head-Fier
heres my situation

A little while ago I built a cmoy and it was fun and worked well for awhile. I bought all the parts for a Pimeta but never got around to building being busy with school. I'm not quite sure what, but something has inspired me to pick up the project again. The only part I'm missing is the TLE2426. I seriously doubt I'll be able to find it locally (although, if anybody knows where I can source one locally in the Atlanta area, this would be helpful) and I can't go through an online part store because many of them have minimum orders of $25 or more. If somebody from the community would like to help out a fellow headphone amp DIY enthusiast by sending me a spare TLE2426 you happen to have lying around or by including an extra one in your next parts order, I would very much appreciate it and be more than happy to reimburse you for the part, the stamp, your time, and then some. Please reply to this thread or send me a PM so that we can exchange contact information.

Can somebody please send me a TLE2426?

Oct 23, 2007 at 3:33 PM Post #4 of 6
Be careful what you ask for... the TLE is available in more that one type of thru-hole version... DIP-8 and TO92. You need the TO92. Alternately, Tangent sells an Adaptle board which takes and SOIC-8 TLE2492 and adapts it to fit in place of the TO92 version, as this version seems to run out of stock much more often.

http://tangentsoft.net/elec/adaptle.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by misterheadphones /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think I need the through-hole version - the one that fits on this board
http://tangentsoft.net/audio/pimeta/...1.1a-hires.png
TLE on the top left near the caps.

I'm located a few minutes south of Atlanta, GA. I'll PM you my mailing address.

Oct 23, 2007 at 6:53 PM Post #6 of 6
Thanks for the help! looking forward to seeing it in the mail
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back