in-ear Upgrade suggestion.
Dec 24, 2014 at 2:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

hikari

New Head-Fier
Good day guys, 

It's been a while. 

I feel as though it's time for an upgrade on my In-Ear headphones. 

I've been using and have been loving the Monster's Miles Davis Trumpet's since they were released. 
I shoot for clean natural sound this were a great fit and soundstage surprised me. These ran me $300 when I got them now don't even think they're being sold any more. Mine is still in perfect condition and work great. I really do not need an upgrade, but just want to step it up a bit.

So with all that said, what would you guys suggest as an upgrade within the <= $300 price range

Had my eye on RHA T10i, they seem to be getting a lot of press at the moment. Has anyone used both the Miles Davis' and the T10i that could give me a comparison? 

Thanks in advance.

Dec 24, 2014 at 7:12 PM Post #2 of 4
I've been watching the IEM market for quite a while and looking for the same thing.  I've been happily listening to my UE TF-10's since about 2011.

I'm pretty set on getting a pair of EarWerkz Supras when they become available in March.

Jan 10, 2015 at 1:00 AM Post #3 of 4
Just a followup guys, 

I did end picking up the t10i's by RHA it was a very nice upgrade did a review. If anyone is interested I could copy and paste if if you like. Not sure about the TOS here if I can just drop a link or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back