IMR R2 Aten Thread
Jul 25, 2019 at 10:00 AM Post #62 of 1,305
I received an order confirmation email this morning form IMR. It looks like it's coming from Shopify. I'm guessing that's a good sign?
I also received that email. Looks like Bob put our orders into the new system- shipping next!

After chatting with him a bit and seeing his excited posts, I can't wait to see how these turn out! I'm genuinely excited to see if this new architecture and unique build bring something fresh to the crowded market.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2019 at 11:25 AM Post #63 of 1,305
I also received that email. Looks like Bob put our orders into the new system- shipping next!

After chatting with him a bit and seeing his excited posts, I can't wait to see how these turn out! I'm genuinely excited to see if this new architecture and unique build bring something fresh to the crowded market.
Unfortunaterly I've not received this email just yet. Although I didn't get the previous update email or the email regarding shipping from the old system.

I guess they'll just turn up when they turn up :')

Jul 25, 2019 at 12:34 PM Post #64 of 1,305
I'm super hyped for this ones! i've been playing with the zeniths and the eq settings and they became my favorite iems along with the fh7 and the dunu 4001, but i think this will blow our minds, Bob knows his stuff, i had to pay dhl shipping cause Mexico, but regardless i think it will be worth it

Jul 25, 2019 at 12:35 PM Post #65 of 1,305

I hope the R2 blows it out of the water.
So excited that it's semi open back.

Jul 25, 2019 at 3:31 PM Post #66 of 1,305
The waiting kills me but man, just listening again to the R1s and I am just so impressed. They are so full of energy and toetapping goodness, wow...

Jul 26, 2019 at 12:07 PM Post #67 of 1,305
Anyone heard anything today? I know I'm not receiving emails like everyone else so I'm kinda relying on whatever you guys get :) any info would be massively appreciated.

Jul 26, 2019 at 2:56 PM Post #70 of 1,305
Jul 26, 2019 at 2:57 PM Post #71 of 1,305
Shipping confirmation went out, but there is no tracking yet. Maybe next week :) .
Awesome! I haven't gotten that one yet; looking forward to further updates.

Jul 28, 2019 at 5:44 AM Post #72 of 1,305
Hi all, on Friday i've received the email from IMR regarding order confirmation on Shopify. There was no tracking number and the payment was indicated as manual. I hope next week we all will receive from Bob a further communication with tracking number. I can't wait to test the R2; i've bought a new cable for 'em, i'm so sorry to see it sad and lonely waiting for the new mates (R2).....

Jul 29, 2019 at 8:43 AM Post #74 of 1,305
Yeah. Got my shipment tracking number. Wooohooo it’s happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back