Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 29, 2024 at 2:31 AM Post #16,847 of 18,530
Rightly said guys, hopefully he overcomes these difficulties, because I too believe it is going to be a loss to this community not to have at least the IMR option. And by God, let him hire an accountant to handle the financial part of the company!!
Its not only about the finances.
I have found IMR practices to be untrustworthy.
Countless unacknowledged emails, zero communication.

So much so, that i am not particularly keen on the Enigma+ anymore.
I wanted to buy the Titan too but some have rightly convinced me against it.

From certain country's where there is no buyer protection, I do not think IMR is going to get much traction.
I know this sounds like a rant but it is what it is.

Jan 29, 2024 at 2:32 AM Post #16,849 of 18,530
Its not only about the finances.
I have found IMR practices to be untrustworthy.
Countless unacknowledged emails, zero communication.

So much so, that i am not particularly keen on the Enigma+ anymore.
I wanted to buy the Titan too but some have rightly convinced me against it.

From certain country's where there is no buyer protection, I do not think IMR is going to get much traction.
I know this sounds like a rant but it is what it is.
What was the reason given from someone to stop u buying the titan ?

Jan 29, 2024 at 2:41 AM Post #16,851 of 18,530
What was the reason given from someone to stop u buying the titan ?
Similar sound signature . Not to get Titan since Enigma is on its way.
Invest in a good cable for Enigma instead.

But honestly i think I shall invest the Titan equivalent cash in another IEM or Headphone later.
Id rather experience a different type of sound .

Jan 29, 2024 at 2:55 AM Post #16,853 of 18,530
I wonder what kind of DAC and DAP Bob wants to offer us.
Apparently IMR will continue the game and will be alive.

Jan 29, 2024 at 3:15 AM Post #16,855 of 18,530
For one thing, on the IMR Website, the Fulfillment status of my Enigma Order now says fulfilled.
If that means anything at all.
No tracking no email.
I honestly cannot understand how you have not received any email from IMR, after the numerous emails you have already sent them! Have you checked your Spam/Junk folder? Which email provider are you using, if you don't mind me asking? Have you tried from a different email address?

I am just asking because I cannot understand, honestly. Whenever I've emailed IMR, I was always getting a reply back. Some times on the next day or after 48 hours, on other occasions after like a week and after having to email them again, in the mean time.

But I was always getting a response back, eventually.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2024 at 3:16 AM Post #16,856 of 18,530
For one thing, on the IMR Website, the Fulfillment status of my Enigma Order now says fulfilled.
If that means anything at all.
No tracking no email.
don't worry, I also had a recording like this after Bob gave me the first track number.

Jan 29, 2024 at 3:22 AM Post #16,857 of 18,530
I think that Bob now has no time to answer letters, because there are a lot of them, most likely he is now focused on the production of IEM, he needs to finish his work, to complete all orders.

Jan 29, 2024 at 3:26 AM Post #16,858 of 18,530
I honestly cannot understand how you have not received any email from IMR, after the numerous emails you have already sent them! Have you checked your Spam/Junk folder? Which email provider are you using, if you don't mind me asking? Have you tried from a different email address?

I am just asking because I cannot understand, honestly. Whenever I've emailed IMR, I was always getting a reply back. Some times on the next day or after 48 hours, on other occasions after like a week and after having to email them again, in the mean time.

But I was always getting a response back, eventually.
I am using gmail. Have checked all folders . Nothing from IMR anywhere Junk/ Inbox/ Trash / Spam /Promotions no where.
I know this emails works because i have received and email from IMR in January 2023 when i was looking for Seraph.
I get password reset mails from the imr site when i change the password.

I have also sent the an email from ebay asking for updates which Brandon generally replies to.
But of late no answer from ebay either.

Jan 29, 2024 at 4:52 AM Post #16,860 of 18,530
Friends with someone’s who invested in every single IMR set, paid in excess of £3,500 for all the outstanding projects, has had that money and trust invested for 2 years and got nothing, had a partial refund made by Bob in echeques bounce because IMR is skint, Bob has either lied to or ignored him. I find it hard to comprehend the “Bob being Bob” attitude. The company has no money, just debt it seems. If the company has no money there’s no production, no sets, no refunds. Nothing. I really don’t understand the blind faith that things are going to magically be alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back