Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 28, 2024 at 8:57 PM Post #16,831 of 18,525
If he’s posting them why are the people who paid in full not getting them? Has anyone here actually received the Enigma? Or the Zion, Seraphina+, Na Le, Event Horizon? Has anyone actually received a refund?
I think I’ve seen one person on this thread say they received an Enigma (if valid). On a thread entirely for the small community who do buy these high value IMR models. It’s more than wrong. It’s fraud.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2024 at 9:49 PM Post #16,833 of 18,525
any update on the ciem enigma? Cant remember who it was
Would b intresting ti c there update
I was the ciem guy. In short, i got my refund, and should not continue to bitch on it. But i emailed Bob once a day beforehand, cos i was frustrated, plus no one got theirs, i stopped the daily email when the photos if enigma came out. i still haunt bob with an email once a while, cos i guess i felt cheated, not money wise, but i trusted him for so long and no ciem at the end, so even though i know i am lucky to be refunded, i still email once a while, and got one reply not long ago with some promise that i will get the ciem, of cos i dun have high hopes knowing how bob deals with things. i admit i really hate him for that, i want the ciem instead of money. but i got the money back at least, i know.

Jan 28, 2024 at 10:19 PM Post #16,835 of 18,525
If he’s posting them why are the people who paid in full not getting them? Has anyone here actually received the Enigma? Or the Zion, Seraphina+, Na Le, Event Horizon? Has anyone actually received a refund?
I think I’ve seen one person on this thread say they received an Enigma (if valid). On a thread entirely for the small community who do buy these high value IMR models. It’s more than wrong. It’s fraud.
I got the nale
Theres two people i think that got the enigma
Eh thats dead sorry
Zion no
Serphina no

Jan 28, 2024 at 10:20 PM Post #16,836 of 18,525
I was the ciem guy. In short, i got my refund, and should not continue to bitch on it. But i emailed Bob once a day beforehand, cos i was frustrated, plus no one got theirs, i stopped the daily email when the photos if enigma came out. i still haunt bob with an email once a while, cos i guess i felt cheated, not money wise, but i trusted him for so long and no ciem at the end, so even though i know i am lucky to be refunded, i still email once a while, and got one reply not long ago with some promise that i will get the ciem, of cos i dun have high hopes knowing how bob deals with things. i admit i really hate him for that, i want the ciem instead of money. but i got the money back at least, i know.
Oh yer now i remember your reply

Jan 29, 2024 at 12:10 AM Post #16,838 of 18,525
I hope we all get our Enigmas and Na-LE, and then everything else. Bob probably really has financial problems, I hope he will overcome these difficulties. I would not want IMR to cease to exist, because Bob knows how to configure IEM, he does it well, he has good hearing.

Jan 29, 2024 at 12:25 AM Post #16,839 of 18,525
I hope we all get our Enigmas and Na-LE, and then everything else. Bob probably really has financial problems, I hope he will overcome these difficulties. I would not want IMR to cease to exist, because Bob knows how to configure IEM, he does it well, he has good hearing.
Rightly said,
But unfortunately that's the only thing he knows. He sucks in handling everything else.

Jan 29, 2024 at 12:42 AM Post #16,840 of 18,525
the bad thing is that he opens new projects all the time, but does not have time to complete the old ones.

Jan 29, 2024 at 12:57 AM Post #16,841 of 18,525
the bad thing is that he opens new projects all the time, but does not have time to complete the old ones.
Indeed, i think he's developing something new at the moment... Wish he has someone handling the business side of things. My feeling is that all the enigma and nale will be fulfilled soon, since we already saw photos of the half finished products. Bob is just so extremely bad at communication, plus he never admits his wrong doing, always want to be the good guy, and avoid anything else. i am quite certain you will get your enigma and nale soon. Judging by the review so far, it's worth it to wait for, and since already waited for over 3 months, just another week or so would be bearable i guess. Bob is just, very disappointing, the whole thing of him using his own ciem ro fake it was mine, to me was unforgivable and utmost nasty. So to me it's the end of my imr journey, i honestly hate him very much, i still find it unsettling to have hoped, trusted, and waited all the time. But of course i am speaking for my own experiences.

Jan 29, 2024 at 1:37 AM Post #16,843 of 18,525
Indeed, i think he's developing something new at the moment... Wish he has someone handling the business side of things. My feeling is that all the enigma and nale will be fulfilled soon, since we already saw photos of the half finished products. Bob is just so extremely bad at communication, plus he never admits his wrong doing, always want to be the good guy, and avoid anything else. i am quite certain you will get your enigma and nale soon. Judging by the review so far, it's worth it to wait for, and since already waited for over 3 months, just another week or so would be bearable i guess. Bob is just, very disappointing, the whole thing of him using his own ciem ro fake it was mine, to me was unforgivable and utmost nasty. So to me it's the end of my imr journey, i honestly hate him very much, i still find it unsettling to have hoped, trusted, and waited all the time. But of course i am speaking for my own experiences.
It seems this story ended well for you and you received a refund.

Jan 29, 2024 at 1:38 AM Post #16,844 of 18,525
Bob gave me a new tracking number and it looks like the package is moving, but I don’t know what’s in the package, I hope it’s Enigma and not a gift )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back