Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 3, 2024 at 1:05 PM Post #16,111 of 18,128
What a f*cking jerk. I literally do not want the Zion anymore, when I pre-ordered that I was high on Legato hype and wanted a higher end dual DD but now I've moved on and he wants to send it?

Of course he hasn't mentioned to me that I could actually receive the IEM since he hasn't responded to ANY of the refund requests I've been sending since October. So I guess maybe 8 months from now he'll just reply and say he thought I got the IEM when he first "shipped them out" June 2023...:rolling_eyes:
What you can do is send it back to him when it arrives (if it ever does) and get your money back then on the grounds that after all this time you are no longer interested.

Now I wonder where he may have bought this new NaLe this time, as I completely doubt that if he sends it now it is his original one. I will start an active search with my sources as soon as pictures appear.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2024 at 1:23 PM Post #16,114 of 18,128
I would buy NaLe if they are available. The idea rocks. One (DLC?) DD & BC at a low price.
The orginal NaLe was listed at GBP 150 with CNT ADLC and Sonion Bone Conduction. Now the description as well as price is changed. It is now priced at GBP 295 and no mention of Sonion BC. it is only conduction motors which appears to be dynamic driver probably used same way in dark matters or In IMR BC 2023 model.
We will only know once it is actually delivered and someone opens it up to confirm the actual configuration.

Jan 3, 2024 at 1:30 PM Post #16,115 of 18,128
I completely doubt that if he sends it now it is his original one. I will start an active search with my sources as soon as pictures appear.
That is my apprehension too. I recall when I got burnt with his previous Trinity Phantom 6 which was supossed to be two DD and 4 BA configuration. But when Trinty got belly up and few of us got Phantom 6 after a long wait, it was only DD no BA.

Just hoping that it will be delivered as advertised earlier. don't want to speculate anymore before the actual delivery and someone confirms the original configuration. Let's wait for couple of more months and see what turns-up.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2024 at 1:31 PM Post #16,116 of 18,128
NaLe was supposed to be a cheaper version of Elan (NaLe is Elan backwards). Elan was made with bone conduction motors (primary reason I bought mine back in the day), but not specifically Sonion (from the info I'm looking at).

Jan 3, 2024 at 2:21 PM Post #16,119 of 18,128
This appears to be the case actually, if not 4mm then 5 or 6mm. Let's see if it is actually made and delivered first. Because the packaging of Nale was started in March 2023. :)
Just hope the unboxing(if ever delivered) will not be like this one 😉
IMG_0221.jpeg

Jan 3, 2024 at 2:37 PM Post #16,120 of 18,128
Wow, I'm a fool. Original specs for Elan+ listed "bone conduction motors." Now, in the listing for old builds, and on Penon's site, it just says "conduction motors". Just like what happened with DM. 😡

I enjoy my Elan+ more than I did DM, so I guess I can live with it. But yet another reason to (probably) never buy from Bob again.

Jan 3, 2024 at 3:14 PM Post #16,125 of 18,128
Well, to my taste, unless all those changes be transparently communicated to buyers it is kind of fraud..
True but im sure somewhere in t&c it will say final item may be subject to change

Again the dm had a driver change last min

I dont agree with this also but i got my refund for my nale ( didnt ask for one )
But if the amt gets changed i will ask for a refund

Users who are viewing this thread

Back