Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 15, 2023 at 11:26 AM Post #15,872 of 18,209
Very strange, Bob does not want to give me a refund, he told me that this is a special assembly and according to the conditions there is no refund.
If I were not lazy (or busy) I'd check the site for such conditions. Is there something on the website that says this?

Dec 15, 2023 at 11:29 AM Post #15,873 of 18,209

Attachments

• 2.imr.jpg
    2.imr.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 0
Dec 15, 2023 at 11:33 AM Post #15,874 of 18,209
Sheesh. But was that there when you placed the order? We all know things change on the site after the fact.

Dec 15, 2023 at 11:42 AM Post #15,875 of 18,209
Sheesh. But was that there when you placed the order? We all know things change on the site after the fact.
This was not the case under TITAN and previous IEM conditions.

Dec 15, 2023 at 11:50 AM Post #15,876 of 18,209
The fact that he refuses to give me a refund, I can only assume that he has either already sent Enigma to RM, or is manufacturing Enigma, I have no other options.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2023 at 11:52 AM Post #15,877 of 18,209
Very strange, Bob does not want to give me a refund, he told me that this is a special assembly and according to the conditions there is no refund. I write to him every day that I don’t want to wait endlessly for Enigma, but he doesn’t answer me.
I am sorry and I wish you a swift and smooth resolution.

Perhaps I have been already refunded because, as Bob has informed me, my order was lost. This is the reason he cancelled my order, because it was lost as he claimed.

The more I think about it, the more glad I am things turned out this way for me. See the messages above about the mixture of the drivers in the Enigma... There is a big Truth in the saying "overly source-sensitive". I have already felt that with the Elan+

The IEMs I wish to purchase will be used 98% of the time attached to my iFi GO Pod because due to my lifestyle I need to move around = use Bluetooth - no cables!

So, for me, maybe it's for the best.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2023 at 12:13 PM Post #15,878 of 18,209
I am sorry and I wish you a swift and smooth resolution.

Perhaps I have been already refunded because, as Bob has informed me, my order was lost. This is the reason he cancelled my order, because it was lost as he claimed.

The more I think about it, the more glad I am things turned out this way for me. See the messages above about the mixture of the drivers in the Enigma... There is a big Truth in the saying "overly source-sensitive". I have already felt that with the Elan+

The IEMs I wish to purchase will be used 98% of the time attached to my iFi GO Pod because due to my lifestyle I need to move around = use Bluetooth - no cables!

So, for me, maybe it's for the best.
How are you finding the iFi Go Pods if you don't mind me asking?
I'm considering selling a few bits including my iFi Go Blu and buying the Go Pods?
The only reason I'm hesitant is they look rather big?
If you are into Bluetooth and Sub-Bass like me you MUST audition the Edifier NeoBuds Pro they are AMAZING for on the go👍
They have a 10mm Dynamic & 1 Knowles BA and LDAC Hi-Res and they sound fantastic with Electronic 'Hip-Hop, Pop ect..
They are only £99 on Amazon UK and you get 3 months return so if they are not for you just return for a full refund?
Like you i am using Bluetooth 90% of the time due to convenience and these have become my daily out & about drivers, iv even purchased a second pair in white incase anything happens to my black set!
They have very crisp high amazing Sub-Bass extension and with LDAC are completely noise free with fantastic clarity across the board.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2023 at 12:17 PM Post #15,880 of 18,209
Are the filters for the r1 zenith meant to be one piece? In my set (used from ebay), some of the filters separate into top and bottom sections.20231215_164924.jpg
The set I have are all one piece

Dec 15, 2023 at 12:20 PM Post #15,881 of 18,209
Are the filters for the r1 zenith meant to be one piece? In my set (used from ebay), some of the filters separate into top and bottom sections.
Yes they are supposed to be Top & Bottom the one piece version where only implemented recently and I'm 99.9% certain this was due to manufacturing changes/issues!
But yes they are meant to be 2 piece so your all good 👍
EDIT: If I'm not mistaken only the new "Black" Filter/Nozzle was 1 piece?
If every nozzle & filter were 1 piece you would not be able to mix & match which would half the sound shaping possibilities!

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2023 at 12:28 PM Post #15,882 of 18,209
That's what I got with Elan+, but I think it was a semi "mistake" as other sets after me weren't that way, as I recall.

But I don't use black (in top or bottom or single) so no big deal for me.

Dec 15, 2023 at 12:38 PM Post #15,884 of 18,209
Yes they are supposed to be Top & Bottom the one piece version where only implemented recently and I'm 99.9% certain this was due to manufacturing changes/issues!
But yes they are meant to be 2 piece so your all good 👍
If every nozzle & filter were 1 piece you would not be able to mix & match which would half the sound shaping possibilities!
The original 1st Gen filters for the Zenith first Gen were one piece this was then refined in the 2nd Gen to have separated top and bottom filters

Dec 15, 2023 at 1:25 PM Post #15,885 of 18,209
The original 1st Gen filters for the Zenith first Gen were one piece this was then refined in the 2nd Gen to have separated top and bottom filters
Sorry you are totally right 👍
I started my IMR journey with the Zenith Gen 2 so totally forgot the 1st Gen were different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back