Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 11, 2023 at 2:18 PM Post #15,676 of 18,013
May I ask if these filter sets are different from the sets included with their latest (2023) IEM?
Yes they are one piece so no removable top/treble filter

Dec 11, 2023 at 2:26 PM Post #15,677 of 18,013
Just picked up a set of the original one piece tuning nozzles with the 50% off code from IMR sale email. The copper colour filter from this set is the "magic" filter that goes so well with the 2023 Drivers/iems so for £20 a nice tuning set for playing with
Thanks for this
I had the email but never knew he had the old filters back instock
I got a set but they were used and prev owner lets say Wasnt very hygienic

Dec 11, 2023 at 3:56 PM Post #15,678 of 18,013
Dec 12, 2023 at 9:34 AM Post #15,681 of 18,013
It's really difficult to understand Bob's character, he promised to send me photo on Monday but never did, and no response despite my two emails sent. I got really annoyed and sent another email a while ago and he replied, just why does he have to deal with matters the way he does? I don't get it... and when i got the photo, i thought - gosh, is he hiding something? Can he take proper photos? And why the cable covering the iems? O well, i give up, he promised to put it to shipping in these two days, so i will just wait, and see if it happens, and what iems am i getting when it arrives. It's really really exhausting dealing with him. Just hope this will be done soon... Anyway, just post it here to update u all, and venting out some of the frustration.

Attachments

• IMG_3835.jpeg
    IMG_3835.jpeg
    554.7 KB · Views: 0
Dec 12, 2023 at 9:56 AM Post #15,682 of 18,013
It's really difficult to understand Bob's character, he promised to send me photo on Monday but never did, and no response despite my two emails sent. I got really annoyed and sent another email a while ago and he replied, just why does he have to deal with matters the way he does? I don't get it... and when i got the photo, i thought - gosh, is he hiding something? Can he take proper photos? And why the cable covering the iems? O well, i give up, he promised to put it to shipping in these two days, so i will just wait, and see if it happens, and what iems am i getting when it arrives. It's really really exhausting dealing with him. Just hope this will be done soon... Anyway, just post it here to update u all, and venting out some of the frustration.
It can be seen that they are already ready for dispatch. Bob made some kind of cable specifically for СIEM.

Dec 12, 2023 at 10:00 AM Post #15,683 of 18,013
we get you...this is the story of every IMR pre-order customer since last two years...........

frustrated-pulling-hair.gif

Dec 12, 2023 at 10:02 AM Post #15,684 of 18,013
Bob gave me the tracking number on Enigma on December 8, but RM still has not received the package from Bob. In the meantime, I have already received a parcel with the HE1000se and am enjoying their sound. So for now I have something to do.

Attachments

• photo_2023-12-12_12-01-27.jpg
    photo_2023-12-12_12-01-27.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 0
Dec 12, 2023 at 10:55 AM Post #15,685 of 18,013
It can be seen that they are already ready for dispatch. Bob made some kind of cable specifically for СIE

It can be seen that they are already ready for dispatch. Bob made some kind of cable specifically for СIEM.
he said it's pure silver cable, guess it's the same one on ebay.

Dec 12, 2023 at 11:22 AM Post #15,686 of 18,013
Bob gave me the tracking number on Enigma on December 8, but RM still has not received the package from Bob. In the meantime, I have already received a parcel with the HE1000se and am enjoying their sound. So for now I have something to do.
Royal mail hasn't received it, but for bob this means they already lost it

Dec 12, 2023 at 11:36 AM Post #15,687 of 18,013
Dec 12, 2023 at 12:02 PM Post #15,689 of 18,013
Random comment, but ignoring the discussion about the origin and price of the Dawn, I am finding it an absolutely fantastic daily beater for the commute into the office.

Pairing it with a Sony NW-A105 and Tri Clarion tips. A105 is the EU version so has the ultra low output power, but still drives the Dawn well at just below max volume setting (105/120). SQ and size of this pair is excellent for a commuting setup.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back