• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 19, 2023 at 1:13 PM Post #15,301 of 18,013
The IMR ebay site shows 0 items for me.
Is this the case with everyone by any chance ?
IMR website is barely a fully functional website. Most of the time the information shared inside your account is useless. Just don't pay any attention to it. Ask direct questions over email and keep asking after every couple of days until you get a satisfactory response. Hope you get your order soon.

Edit: Sorry, I read your post wrong. It is showing 0 items because ebay is non-operational in India. Just change it either UK or US and it should show the items.

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2023 at 1:24 PM Post #15,302 of 18,013
Yes indeed. I limit my exposure to Titan just to keep it fresh. But I have owned many other IEMs as well and I have sold them all except Szalayi, because it's an incredible sounding IEM in its own right and has a sound profile similar to IMR. Titan is on another level completely, but it doesn't mean Szalayi isn't great.
This is a strange strategy indeed ! I am glad Titan is amazing.
Gives me some hope that Enigma might be good too.

I tried purchasing the szalai after reading your descriptions from the used market for 600 usd but the seller didnt agree so i had to unfortunately let it go.

Nov 19, 2023 at 2:46 PM Post #15,303 of 18,013
This is a strange strategy indeed ! I am glad Titan is amazing.
Gives me some hope that Enigma might be good too.

I tried purchasing the szalai after reading your descriptions from the used market for 600 usd but the seller didnt agree so i had to unfortunately let it go.
I agree 600 USD might be too high. They used to sell for 500 USD (used) earlier this year. But they are becoming more rare, I suppose, so maybe a slightly higher price makes sense. Still, the Enigma should outclass the Szalayi by a considerable margin.

Nov 19, 2023 at 3:01 PM Post #15,304 of 18,013
Apologies , I see the IMR dawn with a 40% discount on the ebay uk webstie but not on the android app.
Must be a shipping destination problem on the app.
That's quite the journey over 3 posts. Can I ask why you'd want to purchase the Dawn having just shared your opinion that its, "quite sad" that you've had no transparency on the £1500 product you're waiting for?

Nov 19, 2023 at 7:17 PM Post #15,305 of 18,013
The new pro cable,

20231120_001602.jpg

Nov 19, 2023 at 7:19 PM Post #15,306 of 18,013
New? Looks suspiciously (exactly) like the "old" Pro cable that they've been using all year. What's new in particular about this one?

Nov 19, 2023 at 10:36 PM Post #15,308 of 18,013
Yes indeed. I limit my exposure to Titan just to keep it fresh. But I have owned many other IEMs as well and I have sold them all except Szalayi, because it's an incredible sounding IEM in its own right and has a sound profile similar to IMR. Titan is on another level completely, but it doesn't mean Szalayi isn't great.

IMR website is barely a fully functional website. Most of the time the information shared inside your account is useless. Just don't pay any attention to it. Ask direct questions over email and keep asking after every couple of days until you get a satisfactory response. Hope you get your order soon.

Edit: Sorry, I read your post wrong. It is showing 0 items because ebay is non-operational in India. Just change it either UK or US and it should show the items.
Thank you I was able to see some stuff after logging into the ebay uk website.

I have sent them a mail now and hope to hear from them this time.

Nov 19, 2023 at 10:40 PM Post #15,309 of 18,013
That's quite the journey over 3 posts. Can I ask why you'd want to purchase the Dawn having just shared your opinion that its, "quite sad" that you've had no transparency on the £1500 product you're waiting for?
I'm not looking for anything other than the Enigma I have already ordered.
But I don't mind buying a Titan if one is available on their ebay page .
Imr service on ebay has always been superb . Got my seraph in a week flat no problems at all.

Nov 19, 2023 at 10:44 PM Post #15,310 of 18,013
I agree 600 USD might be too high. They used to sell for 500 USD (used) earlier this year. But they are becoming more rare, I suppose, so maybe a slightly higher price makes sense. Still, the Enigma should outclass the Szalayi by a considerable margin.
Yes I think I will skip the szalai. I'll wait for the Enigma and if it's really Titan level I think I'll just get a decent headphone instead since I don't own one.

Nov 20, 2023 at 9:04 AM Post #15,314 of 18,013
Hey @Shadowelite, did you get any further update on Na-Le or zion?
Bob's last answer to the question about Na-le is when he will send/make a copy to replace the one that was "not delivered" by mail. I received a response on November 13th.
1000008380.jpg

Nov 20, 2023 at 9:32 AM Post #15,315 of 18,013
Somewhere in the UK there's an abandoned post office with bags upon bags on the missing IMR earphones. Those who wander in by mistake are found the next day, walking around with empty gaze, unable to speak a word, forever haunted by the disappointment of hundreds of IMR customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back