Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 8, 2023 at 4:03 PM Post #14,567 of 18,081
And what did you preorder just the na-le?
So he would have the shells by the 16th
Then maybe fully assembled by the end if the month 🤦🏻‍♂️

Sorry - I got the refund on 30th Sept.

He said on 8th Sept that replacement Na-Le would be with me within 10 working days - that would have been Friday 22nd Sept. I hadn't heard anything from Bob and he hadn't replied to my emails which led to me asking for a refund on Sat 30th. He processed it within 10 minutes.

After the Avalon & DM delays I didn't trust Bob with anything greater than £125 for a pre-order.

Oct 8, 2023 at 4:03 PM Post #14,568 of 18,081
30th Sept. He also said on 30th Sept he would pop something in the post for me. Still nothing.
Do not wait for this, was the same for me.

Oct 8, 2023 at 4:07 PM Post #14,572 of 18,081
Got back to him and asked if the name of this free IEM is Stealth(not just the name)🤣

Oct 8, 2023 at 4:10 PM Post #14,573 of 18,081
:o2smile: I'm not losing any sleep over it. I received my refund so happy... although disappointed (like all of us) that Bob's level of service has become so unbelievably bad.
Not just bad, do not exist anymore.

Oct 8, 2023 at 4:13 PM Post #14,575 of 18,081
But still happy with my ACE and Avalon. Just a shame………

Oct 8, 2023 at 4:19 PM Post #14,577 of 18,081
They can't be lost if they were never posted... but he can still claim compensation from Royal Mail given that they were sent "Signed For".
Not really coz the item was NEVER scanned at the post office so he cant claim
I assume all parcels must go to the post office
Also screw this who here has the tracking
KB****11549GB
Lets c if he has sent the SAME TRACKING to multiple members

Oct 8, 2023 at 4:36 PM Post #14,578 of 18,081
No matter what the current issues are, I can't believe Bob will go out like this. As long as I can remember, there have been issues like this with production delays. Here's a reminder of IMR's history. Every single one of them, just incredible IEMs.

https://imracoustics.com/collections/previous-generations?page=1

If Bob truly decides to screw over his customers and leave them high and dry at this point, it would be a major shock after all the quality IEMs he's delivered over the years. And a major departure of the high quality customer service he's provided so far. Things will REALLY have gotten bad for that to happen. In that case, missing out on a Na-Le or Zion is small potatoes. I can sympathize (I have a pre-order pending as well), but overall it would be a huge tragedy for this fan base.

Oct 8, 2023 at 5:20 PM Post #14,579 of 18,081
I went through this with Bob last month.

He told me replacement Na-le would be with me in 10 working days. 10 working days past and he ignored my emails.

It was only when I said provide a refund within 48 hours otherwise I would escalate the matter (to the likes of Trading Standards).

He said when making the refund that he was wanting for shells and that was the other week.

Opt for the refund if you can.

I'm glad he refunded you eventually. I'm going to stick this one out fully aware I'm risking the loss of my money. I want the Na-Le if it eventually becomes a real thing, lol. I'd probably opt for a refund if I had a costlier item on preorder but the Na-Le was cheap enough for me wait and see what happens next.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2023 at 5:45 PM Post #14,580 of 18,081
It is unfortunate we have not been able to receive our anticipated iems / headphones.

With how impressive the Titan is showing from people's impressions, there is no doubt IMR products are as great as ever.

I hope things can improve so this thread can be one of enjoyment rather than disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back