• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 14, 2023 at 8:59 PM Post #12,796 of 18,505
May 15, 2023 at 3:37 AM Post #12,797 of 18,505
It's really just sad. I love my Semper and ACE. IMR has just such a unique sound, I love both sets for different reasons. I'm sure I'll love Titan as well, maybe even more than Semper. If I ever get them.

It makes me sad that Bob can't get out of his own way and actually deliver products to his customers. The only reason he still has ANY customers left is that his IEMs are so unique that he has developed a cult following. And we'll endure the endless delays in hopes of hearing his next best thing.

Titan was guaranteed to ship in October. Now it's almost 7 months later and people are still hopeful. Event Horizon is even worse, I'm actually shocked anyone is still left waiting. My guess is that those headphones will just be a distant memory by the end of the year as everyone finally throws in the towel. I just hope that doesn't happen with Titan. But as each day passes, I feel like it gets more and more likely.

Like I said, it's just sad.
Just as well you have the Semper. Out of my IMR collection the Semper is still my go to. Sorry to hear about the Titan. The wait has always been the frustrating bit

May 15, 2023 at 11:52 AM Post #12,799 of 18,505
Maybe the Ozar has a slightly more digitally accurate yet slightly warmer sound ? Hard to define. My Ozar's are absolutely perfect with my 'travel DAP' - Hiby Pro Sabre 2023. Even though they are a relatively 'cheap' IMR, with this synergy the sound is really up there.
Spent a LONG time trying to find a 'cheap' travel set up and with the synergy of this set up I could Not be happier.
(Sony DAP and Elan+ are strictly for home use)
:)

That’s great to hear! I am still new to the Ozars and after tip rolling I’ve found a great pair which brought out the bass and overall sound much better. I even haven’t burned them fully in yet.

Is the Pro Saber only usable with a 2.5 Balanced cable? I must say I really like the original cable.

May 15, 2023 at 11:54 AM Post #12,800 of 18,505
I've done a final reduction on my Dark Matter on Ebay....£200 for this IEM is an absolute steal! Can't go any lower I'm afraid but need the cash hence the sale

Put it up for £275- £300 then people can knock you down, if it's too cheap people will think you're desperate to sell and offer you silly money.

May 15, 2023 at 11:57 AM Post #12,802 of 18,505
That’s great to hear! I am still new to the Ozars and after tip rolling I’ve found a great pair which brought out the bass and overall sound much better. I even haven’t burned them fully in yet.

Is the Pro Saber only usable with a 2.5 Balanced cable? I must say I really like the original cable.

If you can find a perfect synergy for you then the Ozars are VERY good - They are very good anyway but often 'quality' needs all the planets to align to allow it to fully shine :)
The Pro Sabre 2023 has both 2.5mm balanced and 3.5mm but the balanced sounds way better that the 3.5mm. However you are still going to get 12-15+ hours with balanced so no issues there. After its last update the DAP is sounding very very good. No complaints or issues at all sound quality wise

May 15, 2023 at 6:43 PM Post #12,805 of 18,505
Thanks for the quick feedback. Sounds fantastic! Have you used it with Tidal?
At the risk of sounding snobby...no I only listen to hi res, vinyl DSD etc :)
If you want to hear and feel the experience as if you are there with the artist either on stage or in the studio or in the audience then low res, streamed, etc just aint gonna cut it :/
If you just want to listen to music then sure, why not :D

I would imagine there is some feedback on he Hiby forum page though

May 15, 2023 at 8:03 PM Post #12,806 of 18,505
Been listening with Ozar's for a few hours and been through a few different tips, for now using Clarion's which enhance the bass and sub bass while being clear sounding, though other tips are even better for sub bass they're not as clear overall, like the Crystal's though I use them on other sets, (It's really worth experimenting with different tips with these as they completely change the low end especially). The bass on these, especially sub bass, are a real stand out and better the EDP Ace, and everything else I own really, my all BA sets are not in the same league (as good as the Andro bass is for a BA set).
I could quite happily listen with these all day, they sound open, soundstage is good enough (though narrower compared to Seraph and Andro) and the highs are well tuned and edge toward warm without ever getting close to being hot like a much more expensive set often do which now sit mostly unused: $3.5k retail price and I'm happy listening with these which were a free gift, that's certainly taught me a lesson.

May 16, 2023 at 3:57 AM Post #12,807 of 18,505
Though Na-Le complete pictures are not out yet. But I guess it will be something like the new FIIO FD11 Conch model which is just lauched.

1684223783407.png

Last edited:
May 16, 2023 at 8:19 AM Post #12,808 of 18,505
Been listening with Ozar's for a few hours and been through a few different tips, for now using Clarion's which enhance the bass and sub bass while being clear sounding, though other tips are even better for sub bass they're not as clear overall, like the Crystal's though I use them on other sets, (It's really worth experimenting with different tips with these as they completely change the low end especially). The bass on these, especially sub bass, are a real stand out and better the EDP Ace, and everything else I own really, my all BA sets are not in the same league (as good as the Andro bass is for a BA set).
I could quite happily listen with these all day, they sound open, soundstage is good enough (though narrower compared to Seraph and Andro) and the highs are well tuned and edge toward warm without ever getting close to being hot like a much more expensive set often do which now sit mostly unused: $3.5k retail price and I'm happy listening with these which were a free gift, that's certainly taught me a lesson.
I kinda feel the same. The Ozars are a really great Set, especislly for the price of just 100€. I also have the 64audio Nio, but i'm still mostly listening to the Ozars

May 16, 2023 at 12:59 PM Post #12,810 of 18,505
Anyone able too give me an opinion on DM size and fit? I've small ears. The DM sorta looks like the FD5 which is fine on me tho
Yes they are very similar in size they are not quite as heavy as the FD5 which is a bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back