Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 21, 2022 at 2:47 AM Post #7,771 of 18,494
I'm not a friend of Bob, I've had a few brief emails or comments on messenger with him over the last few years, but to those new guys in the thread worrying about delivery....don't, they will arrive.

I've not bought as much as some on here but I have probably bought around 6 of his iems including preorders. Never had an earphone not arrive. Late yes but always arrive.

My local post office in rural North Devon is probably like the one in Belper
Small with one person running it, only open 4 days per week and closes at 1pm every day. If I took a load of packages like Bob probably does I know the postmaster would have a meltdown!
I can only reiterate what others have said, Bob I'd imagine starts the process online, prints labels etc etc and then the slow process starts. Frustrating yes but worth it in the end, also to be honest if people are reading the thread before buying then this shouldn't shock them
If you have 250+ packages then you would be smart and use an alternative post office even if you have to drive far or arrange a courier.
Its not rocket science

Jul 21, 2022 at 3:49 AM Post #7,772 of 18,494
It's about communication. There is no excuse for not 'clearly' keeping people, who are paying lots of money, in the loop. It's non-negotiable, it's an obligation to customers. 'Honesty' is not about whether we will get what we paid for, it's honesty about the whole process. What is happening? Like Jon, I'm a Buddhist too, so that gives me the opportunity to forgive and respect Bob's talents, but also to understand, morals and ethics and how businesses and people should conduct themselves.

Jul 21, 2022 at 4:09 AM Post #7,773 of 18,494
If you have 250+ packages then you would be smart and use an alternative post office even if you have to drive far or arrange a courier.
Its not rocket science

Not if your Bob! It is what it is with IMR/Bob. Like I said if you know the issues then its easier to accept, I've been in this position and accepted it. It's his way of business, far from ideal but they will get to you and will be worth it.

Jul 21, 2022 at 5:23 AM Post #7,775 of 18,494
It's about communication. There is no excuse for not 'clearly' keeping people, who are paying lots of money, in the loop. It's non-negotiable, it's an obligation to customers. 'Honesty' is not about whether we will get what we paid for, it's honesty about the whole process. What is happening? Like Jon, I'm a Buddhist too, so that gives me the opportunity to forgive and respect Bob's talents, but also to understand, morals and ethics and how businesses and people should conduct themselves.

I am also a Buddhist and my point of view is similar. It is one thing to be patient and another that Bob is not doing it right. Obviously I would love it if there weren't these problems and everything went perfectly.

Jul 21, 2022 at 6:40 AM Post #7,776 of 18,494
I am also a Buddhist and my point of view is similar. It is one thing to be patient and another that Bob is not doing it right. Obviously I would love it if there weren't these problems and everything went perfectly.
Which is why we got together and collectively to work out a clear, polite and respectful emailed letter to Bob explaining our concerns. I believe he has now received the letter and has taken the pointe on board for the future :)

Jul 21, 2022 at 6:47 AM Post #7,777 of 18,494
New pic on Instagram of new replacement ETS for those worried about their existence

Jul 21, 2022 at 7:41 AM Post #7,778 of 18,494
What imr iem is this then? Or a prototype ?

Attachments

• 6A618151-8094-4A6D-BDE2-424A73388ECF.png
    6A618151-8094-4A6D-BDE2-424A73388ECF.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Jul 21, 2022 at 8:18 AM Post #7,781 of 18,494
He might want to bring that shell out
Thats quite nice

My hope is that he now has a good sample size of his customers ear moulds which he can utilise to create a better fitting universal IEM and being based on the Stingray shell but as a universal, it is a killer design for sure.

Jul 21, 2022 at 9:06 AM Post #7,785 of 18,494
EDP Ace & Zenith II - All shipments being processed by post office. Please wait while shipments update and tracking becomes live - All tracking should be live and trackable by no later than 25th/26th July.

This is just another joke.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back