Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 20, 2022 at 9:57 AM Post #7,741 of 18,152
100%. My Ozar is 'perfect' and my Dark Matter is 'perfect' too. With the iFi Go Blu it's so good, but with the Cayin RU6...the Ozar and DM are 'peaches and cream'.
I got so excited getting the 'ACE', tracking number, sadly it doesn't seem to mean much. What's going on, 1 + 1 seems to equal 0 with the ACE!?
RU6 was on my radar, must still try it - too much praise everywhere

Jul 20, 2022 at 10:43 AM Post #7,743 of 18,152
RU6 was on my radar, must still try it - too much praise everywhere
R2r it's on another level

I was adamant to use open tips with any IMR but I've found spiral dots (the first version) the best, subbass has a beautiful rumble and with planars mids come to life and I can feel better dynamics

I must admit I wasn't hyped for the zenith II until yesterday that i got the notice that it will arrive soon. Ace will for sure be in my constant rotation but I'm a full for big dynamic drivers

Jul 20, 2022 at 2:05 PM Post #7,745 of 18,152
Hello,

A week after the ACE & Zenith II are supposed to be deposited, I still have the same message:

"Sorry, we're currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference XXXXXXXXXXX . Please try again tomorrow.
Track your delivery"

This is not funny.

Jul 20, 2022 at 2:54 PM Post #7,746 of 18,152
Hello,

A week after the ACE & Zenith II are supposed to be deposited, I still have the same message:

"Sorry, we're currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference XXXXXXXXXXX . Please try again tomorrow.
Track your delivery"

This is not funny.
Did you choose the cheap shipping?

Jul 20, 2022 at 3:18 PM Post #7,748 of 18,152
FYI - The parcels are definitely on the way but they may well take a little longer than expected. The process is ongoing

Jul 20, 2022 at 3:25 PM Post #7,749 of 18,152
FYI - The parcels are definitely on the way but they may well take a little longer than expected. The process is ongoing
How can you be so sure about that?

Jul 20, 2022 at 3:28 PM Post #7,750 of 18,152
I've never really been enamoured with my DM, often prefer the Ozar's openness, and was considering selling them but thought I'd try again to unlock some inner qualities people talk about. So I played with the filters and changed black lowers for grey and kept the black filters (blue tend to be edging toward raucous) and paired them with my Sony ZX507. Big difference and the little player really makes them shine.

Jul 20, 2022 at 3:29 PM Post #7,751 of 18,152
Pmsl no they r not

If an item was SHIPPED last tuesday
Royal mail take 2-3 DAYS for delivery max 5 i would say so 2nd class
Tracking hasnt even updated

I just dont understand the lying

Theres NO proof they been shipped

Jul 20, 2022 at 3:47 PM Post #7,754 of 18,152
I reached out to Bob
I don't feel comfortable with sharing details from a private email discussion. Suffice it to say though.. (as we know)
IMR is a very small and busy business. Its not physically possible to post a few hundred parcels at once
The Post office is not going to win any awards for service or efficiency.. by any means :)

I'm not here to defend or speak for anyone but as the majority of us have reported. Bob himself has gone above and beyond
both on a personal level and in terms of customer service for most of us so I hope people take that onboard and appreciate that no-one wants or is happy with the time its taking for the parcels to get through the system.

I don't believe anyone is happy with the shipping time, IMR or its customers but as was with the last time a large bulk order was done it may take around 10 days to receive parcels (based on my past experience)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back