Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2022 at 7:01 AM Post #7,234 of 18,494
I don't know if it's my new DAP (shanling m6 pro 21) new IMR pro cable or the moondrop spring tips or it's finally burnt in but my PB1 is sounding amazing the EDP Ace has some big planar boots to fill...

Jun 27, 2022 at 2:02 PM Post #7,235 of 18,494
EDP Ace - (1st July) Completed preparation to prepare for preparing for shipping; now preparing for shipping
EDP Ace - (8th July) Actively preparing for shipping, boxes laid out. Mum says they look nice.
EDP Ace - Notice to customers. Nasty paper cut in the finalization of boxing stage has me delayed for two weeks, will resume with laying out internal packaging at that time
EDP Ace - (29th July) Soldiering through paper cut, preparing to prepare for laying out internal packaging
EDP Ace - (5th August) Laying out internal packaging
EDP Ace - Notice to customers. Ran into required 4 week European Summer Holiday. Heading to Isle of Crumpet-on-Sallybun, will complete preparation to ship on return with priority. Dreadfully sorry about the paper cut delay or I would have been completely prepared to ship at this point.
EDP Ace - (9th September) Totally getting the vibe built back to complete preparation for shipping
EDP Ace - (16th September) Informed Reginald Tallywhacker, my postman, to prepare to prepare to receive shipment

This is my first IMR, but somehow I get the feeling if the Ace goes out in the August/September timeframe vs. the May ship estimate it still would be an all-time quick turnaround. It's a pretty modest price, so I'm fine with gamble......hope it's at least a decent IEM. Or more accurately I'm preparing to prepare to hope it's at least a decent IEM.
EDP Ace - (27 June) Licking all the stamps to send out the Ace I got very nauseous and dizzy. Fainted a bit, but unhurt. Will need a week to recover

Jun 27, 2022 at 2:38 PM Post #7,236 of 18,494
Anyone had their Ace posted?
Still nothing but I am SOOO bloody excited 😍
Obviously Bob reads this thread sip I'm thinking he has noticed how much attention Ace has received which is by far the most from ANY IMR Monitors and he is making 100% sure each & every Ace is perfect!! No driver issues no polariy problems ect.. just 100% PERFECT

Jun 27, 2022 at 2:46 PM Post #7,237 of 18,494
A few guys eventually were sick of delays

1656355490381.png

Jun 27, 2022 at 8:35 PM Post #7,240 of 18,494
I don't know if it's my new DAP (shanling m6 pro 21) new IMR pro cable or the moondrop spring tips or it's finally burnt in but my PB1 is sounding amazing the EDP Ace has some big planar boots to fill...
All of the above, welcome to synergy.

Jun 28, 2022 at 10:14 AM Post #7,242 of 18,494
BTW, if somebody is interested in a new Zeniths, with the discount code recieved in May you can grab them for the price even lower than pre ordered EDP ACE.

So, I preordered this ones in the very first stage of ordering and paid 206 quid for em (no taxes since they are being shipped to Mexico). now I come and see that if I waited to the very last minute I could have saved 50 quids? That’s… a bit… rude…

Jun 28, 2022 at 10:32 AM Post #7,243 of 18,494
So, I preordered this ones in the very first stage of ordering and paid 206 quid for em (no taxes since they are being shipped to Mexico). now I come and see that if I waited to the very last minute I could have saved 50 quids? That’s… a bit… rude…
I know, I felt this a$$ pain a bit when in May somebody canceled his order to EDP ACE, than the other took them with the lower price. Good for that lucky guy ))
It's pity that Bob doesn't think in advance about this subtleties suffering later from complains where he could avoid this problems.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2022 at 10:48 AM Post #7,244 of 18,494
I know, I felt this a$$ pain a bit when in May somebody canceled their order to EDP ACE, than the other took them with the lower price. Good for that lucky guy ))
It's pity that Bob doesn't think in advance about this subtleties suffering later from complains where he could avoid this problems.
Tried using it but it bounced. I think its some sort of bug. Well ... Let's hold

Jun 28, 2022 at 11:10 AM Post #7,245 of 18,494
BTW, if somebody is interested in a new Zeniths, with the discount code recieved in May you can grab them for the price even lower than pre ordered EDP ACE.

I can't get such price with with that discount code... my discount code gives me £82.50 discount, the final price with shipping is £202.50...Does anybody else can get such price as on screenshot?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back