Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 11, 2022 at 2:05 AM Post #6,991 of 18,128
Its too soft > FOR YOU < 'Needs ''fixing'' for You
Absolute statements dont work with audio ! :D
I have said “I need to fix”. I am speaking about me, not absolute.

And the treble is soft, it is something recognized in most reviews. Something different is that you like soft treble. And Shadowelite was asking to have more treble, hence my comment.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2022 at 5:26 AM Post #6,992 of 18,128
Put jokes aside, I'm REALLY really considering to sell my Sony XBA-N3
To help fund Dark Matter and IV had them less than a month lol
Do you enjoy sony and would you be thinking about selling if you wasn't reading this thread? If not, then why gamble? If yes, then sure.

Chasing the ultimate best imo is a game that isn't worth playing, unless you just enjoy the chase itself, as there always seems to be something better just around the corner, that won't let you enjoy the thing you already have 😉

Jun 11, 2022 at 10:09 AM Post #6,993 of 18,128
No I use the same L size.

But I don't try to shove it deep in the ear channel. I think that was the idea of going size down and I don't think it was related specifically to xelastics, so you can just try to go one size down on original tips to see if you like it.

But as mentioned xelastics degrade over time, so if you feel they are expensive to try out may be reconsider getting them as you may want to replace them from time to time, so it may not be a one time purchase. They are still functional, but the material looks old and deforms.
I see, I will purchase once and see how it goes, hopefully I can live without it and happy with spin fit.
If anyone is looking for a nice thick good cable, nicehck do a lovely cable
I love this cable
4 single thick cables from the plug into a metal thing then goes out to two twin cables for each ear
No slidey thing sorry my brain is fried i cant think of the words i need today 😂C989C6C4-CC32-4994-A324-F5A192CDD8EF.jpeg
Can you confirm if this is the one you get from aliexpress? The price is somewhat attractive for only around $20. I might try get it for the 2.5mm balanced.

Jun 11, 2022 at 10:49 AM Post #6,994 of 18,128
OH STOP IT PLEASE☺😊😃😄
Actually no all jokes aside now and PLEASE bare with me I need your help
'dharmasteve'? people throw the term 'basshead' round like it for newbee's or people that only listen to EDM and know nothing about REAL music and this really pisses me off because it's not the case, with me anyway! I listen to anything & everything, as long as I like it and it gives me "that feeling" I listen to it BUT? i MUST have a huge bass response in order to appreciate the music im listening to! I don't know if it stems from my days back in 89 when I started raving? But if the bass ain't there I don't " really" enjoy the music!
I know IV asked you & others about D.M's Bass on many occasions but, your last post has really resonated with me especially the "it's the best bass from ANY IEM"
So is it without doubt your end game bass monitor? Is the bass & note weight low? Is it actually hitting the last octaves/20,30hz?
Lots of iem's have GREAT bass BUT they are never really going lower than 50,60hz!
How large & heavy are they? How is the fit? Last but not least, How is the mid-range Clarity & detail retrieval under all that bass?
The reason for all the questions is due to yours & other posts I'm considering selling my Sony XBA-N3 and maybe dare I say it before IV heard them but, cancelling my Ace! That's how important an ultimate bass in-ear monitor is to me! Sorry 2 last questions lol
Can you compare D.M to B.C? And
If I only get one cable how much are the D.M's after ALL discounts in the U.K?
Thank you my freind for all your help its much appreciated👍
If you buy from the ebay store pre-loved audio (same posting address as IMR) £270 all in for single cable Inc Postage. Its about the same via email transaction via IMR email direct.

Jun 11, 2022 at 3:07 PM Post #7,000 of 18,128
I see, I will purchase once and see how it goes, hopefully I can live without it and happy with spin fit.

Can you confirm if this is the one you get from aliexpress? The price is somewhat attractive for only around $20. I might try get it for the 2.5mm balanced.
Yes i bought it from aliexpress 2pin 4.4mm cable
£49.34 50% Off | NiceHCK GCT5 Headset Upgrade Cable 5N OCC Replace Audio Earphone Wire 3.5/2.5/4.4mm MMCX/QDC/0.78mm 2Pin For Jasper M5 ZAS DH5
https://a.aliexpress.com/_vkIphy

But i paid £22.05 inc tax and shipping to the uk

I wish i bought a spare one now for my edp ace

Jun 11, 2022 at 4:31 PM Post #7,001 of 18,128
Just order the B.C. and so excited. It will be a great addition to my collection. Thor Mjolnir, Oh10 and others. Looto Paw S2 jazz setting really adds to the sub bass. Finally got them to give me a Way to downgrade the firmware to get it back. Let me know if anyone needs it.

Jun 12, 2022 at 6:44 AM Post #7,003 of 18,128
Hello,

I would like to buy a 3.5mm cable for the EDP ACE (which I hope will arrive soon) since I don't like the new one at all. Could you recommend me one of Aliexpress of no more than 20€ approximately, please?

Thank you very much!

Jun 12, 2022 at 7:23 AM Post #7,004 of 18,128
Hello,

I would like to buy a 3.5mm cable for the EDP ACE (which I hope will arrive soon) since I don't like the new one at all. Could you recommend me one of Aliexpress of no more than 20€ approximately, please?

Thank you very much!
NiceHCK
Openheart
Xinhs
Or check out some cables on hifigo because of the really fast shipping

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back