Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 22, 2022 at 8:53 AM Post #5,941 of 18,013
IMR customers can now get 46% off with a loyalty code till the end of the month.

Too bad even the used items are out of stock now.
I wonder if there is expected to be more stock coming in, otherwise the 'point' of the discount code seems rather unlikely to achieve what Bob needs.

I was tempted to pick up the ACE EDP or Event Horizon with the discount, but one is sold out and the other doesn't allow the discount code.

Apr 22, 2022 at 9:04 AM Post #5,942 of 18,013
I bought the avalon

Wasnt sure what to buy as its hard to find reviews

I love planar and there was one with planar i think? But i already have the edp ace on pre order so thought i get the avalon 🤷‍♂️

IMR customers can now get 46% off with a loyalty code till the end of the month.

Apr 22, 2022 at 9:07 AM Post #5,943 of 18,013
I wonder if there is expected to be more stock coming in, otherwise the 'point' of the discount code seems rather unlikely to achieve what Bob needs.

I was tempted to pick up the ACE EDP or Event Horizon with the discount, but one is sold out and the other doesn't allow the discount code.
You can only use the discount on instock items dont think it would work with pre orders
Dam should had read everything on your post sorry 😅

Apr 22, 2022 at 9:13 AM Post #5,945 of 18,013
Elysium and Avalon pre owned are both showing as in stock when I look....?
Amazing deals if they're actually available.
I've already got EDP and Elan, but would have jumped at the EDP Ace if it were in stock (especially if it were a used one!- not realistic I know).

If Bob gets his own engineering shop things should get VERY interesting!

EDIT:
SOR, SOG Dark matter and Ozar might also be in stock?

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2022 at 9:15 AM Post #5,946 of 18,013
I've already got EDP and Elan, but would have jumped at the EDP Ace if it were in stock (especially if it were a used one!- not realistic I know).

Yes avalon is still instock as i ordered mine and went though ok
I think its a bargain tbh 😅

Apr 22, 2022 at 10:39 AM Post #5,949 of 18,013
Yeah, £450-ish for a £930 iem is a solid bargain for sure!
I bought the avalon

Wasnt sure what to buy as its hard to find reviews
I would catch them on quick with this price without any regret! Worth it totally!

EDIT:
SOR, SOG Dark matter and Ozar might also be in stock?
In few months you will find some for sure. More than 100 were built so there is a good chance for it

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2022 at 10:54 AM Post #5,950 of 18,013
Are you able to measure FR for both Avalon and Ozar? Could you do that on black/black and share results? I would like to get an idea of how recent IMR stuff is tuned. Thanks
£543.84 all in
It's your chance to take them for dam good price (46% out plus 100£ for being pre-owned).
With a fair good source you can enjoy them really a lot. Considering that with all black they are pretty basshead. Only one thing: there are A LOT OF TREBLE specially at the beginning. Then they become less piercing after burn in... Vocals are magic.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2022 at 11:18 AM Post #5,951 of 18,013
It's your chance to take them for dam good price (46% out plus 100£ for being pre-owned).
With a fair good source you can enjoy them really a lot. Considering that with all black they are pretty basshead. Only one thing: there are A LOT OF TREBLE specially at the beginning. Then they become less piercing after burn in... Vocals are magic.
The only imr irm i have its the zenith and thats amazing at vocals like nothing else i have ( but everything else is poor , they were secondhand from ebay tho)

And i have a tone of planar iems and the monarch mk1

I have ordered it and i cant wait
Im excited

Good thing is i should have this by the end of next week

Makes me feel a bit better as i have been waiting for the edp ace for a few weeks now lol

Apr 22, 2022 at 12:31 PM Post #5,952 of 18,013

Oh wow, wish that applied to Elan+ 😆 lol

Apr 22, 2022 at 12:36 PM Post #5,953 of 18,013
Looks like 1 EDP Ace has just become available for someone to jump on!
Also, just noticed Dark Matter has been reduced to £580!
EDIT: So after a bit of investigation it's now possible to get DM with 1,2 or 3 cable's with the price stating at £580 for 1, £640 for 2 and the original £700 for 3!
I would really like to see this with all builds in the future but i suppose it would cut into Bob's profit margins to much which are probably tight as it is in the market right now!

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2022 at 1:01 PM Post #5,955 of 18,013
That was bloody quick, Ace gone 😆
1650646891044.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back