Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 14, 2023 at 7:50 AM Post #14,221 of 18,200
Links dont seem to work
Its this anyway

Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 16.22.23.png
Jon

One week later and I've received the cable. 10 quid, took exactly a week. Surprisingly solid and thick for the money. Very malleable. On my HiBy R6 III using the BC 2023, Brothers in Arms, Dire Straits sounds, clear warm with excellent tone. Bass excellent. Ridiculously good for the money.

Sep 14, 2023 at 8:28 AM Post #14,223 of 18,200
Jon

One week later and I've received the cable. 10 quid, took exactly a week. Surprisingly solid and thick for the money. Very malleable. On my HiBy R6 III using the BC 2023, Brothers in Arms, Dire Straits sounds, clear warm with excellent tone. Bass excellent. Ridiculously good for the money.
Very happy to hear that & that you have also had the same experience as I am enjoying :)
I have been looking for a good thick copper cable for a long time now. I've only tried it with the Ozar for now & I found that a clear improvement or maybe better to say I enjoyed the slightly different presentation of various aspects of the sound, I think to the point that I will be leaving it on there now

Sep 14, 2023 at 7:18 PM Post #14,226 of 18,200
For anyone who's got a refund, How long did it take till you received your money after a refund?
To put things in perspective, I once explicitly asked Bob to keep my money after I’d returned an iem, because I wanted to use the refund to get another iem from IMR. He still pressed the button before remembering my request, and the money was in my Paypal account. Refunds are processed quick!

Sep 15, 2023 at 6:59 AM Post #14,227 of 18,200
For anyone who's got a refund, How long did it take till you received your money after a refund?
I've had refunds on a few occasions and it is always immediate. I give credit to Bob though for previously admitting he has no idea how to run a business, and then promptly starting the whole lying cycle again.

Sep 15, 2023 at 7:44 AM Post #14,228 of 18,200
Current refund request not as immediate as before.

I asked for my 2x EH weeks ago, and got updated that RM is still checking my parcels. I wish EH is real and out there somewhere in RM “backyard”, so that my 18 months of waiting is worthwhile. Otherwise, it’s the end of my IMR journey.

On the positive side, my current combo has been serving me well. Semper at its best… Sonic orgasm in vinyl flavour.
IMG_2358.jpeg

Sep 15, 2023 at 7:49 AM Post #14,229 of 18,200
” …….updated that RM is still checking my parcels”
Oh, this is a new one.

Anybody got his refund for EH, Zion or Na-Le?

Sep 15, 2023 at 8:06 AM Post #14,232 of 18,200
” …….updated that RM is still checking my parcels”
Oh, this is a new one.
This is not new. Bob is using this excuse line since his Trinity days. I have had this experience three times in the past with same excuse sentence. Actually, he didn't post the item and lied on all three occassions. And he is still lying.

Sep 15, 2023 at 11:13 AM Post #14,234 of 18,200
Reply back from bob

We will put a trace in with RM and see what we can find out. Usually takes 2-5 days depending how fast they come back to us.

I will come back to you as soon as I have a reply.

Regards
Bob
Owner
IMR Acoustics

Right ok bob
No one has got there na-le 🤦🏻‍♂️
This is what I already told in my previous post :)

Now after one week, he will tell you that RM is not able to trace, so he will file the insurance claim and if you don't want refund, then he would make another set for you which would take further 2-3 weeks to ship and deliver.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2023 at 11:49 AM Post #14,235 of 18,200
So, nothing build, nothing shipped and problem with refunds.
No in-stock units on his page, don’t know how much he is selling via Penon.
Oh boy!
Hope you guys who opped for Enigma, will get your units.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back