• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 26, 2023 at 9:14 PM Post #12,917 of 18,081
May 26, 2023 at 10:29 PM Post #12,918 of 18,081
I have both and while the mystique fixes the unusable phone call issues, I find that noble fokus pro is simply the best tws ever made and I use it everyday. Loud, bassy, great separation and clear details. It's amazing. Oh and ozar is my favorite of 9 imr iems
Would have gotten the Fokus Pro a year ago if I liked the faceplate more. My local store is selling them at a huge discount so might reconsider.

May 27, 2023 at 11:01 AM Post #12,920 of 18,081
Hey guys i know a few of you was wondering which Balanced Armature Drivers were used in Elan+? Well i found out they are 'Belsing'!
Yes pretty surprised mayself!
But i suppose its the sound which matters and Elan+ do sound pretty good.

May 27, 2023 at 11:13 AM Post #12,921 of 18,081
Hey guys i know a few of you was wondering which Balanced Armature Drivers were used in Elan+? Well i found out they are 'Belsing'!
Yes pretty surprised mayself!
But i suppose its the sound which matters and Elan+ do sound pretty good.
Never eard of em
LOVING the sound of the Elan+ though.

May 27, 2023 at 11:43 AM Post #12,922 of 18,081
Never eard of em
LOVING the sound of the Elan+ though.
HELLO my GOOD freind, sent you PM no answer! Am i on the naughty step? Lol
Bellsing= they are a chinese factory who make the BA's for KZ,CCA ect..

May 27, 2023 at 11:55 AM Post #12,923 of 18,081
:raising_hand:
Yes, go sit on the step and think about what you have done
Actually nothing in my messages ? :frowning2:
The name Belsing rings a bell but I can't think from where. Whatever he has doe though the tuning is profoundly great
The immersion and 3D holographic are amazing (with my own set up)
Its one of those rare IEMs that no matter what I play the music sounds uniformly superb in every way - highs, mids, low, sub, tonality etc etc. My Ozar is like that
Happy days

May 27, 2023 at 12:26 PM Post #12,924 of 18,081
And also found in Campfire audio too well till that American court case when Knowles
Screenshot_20230527-182921~2.png
busted them for copyright infringement 😉

Last edited:
May 27, 2023 at 7:22 PM Post #12,925 of 18,081
Bellsing? What do they know about BAs? Apparently, they Knowle(s) a lot ...

Last edited:
May 29, 2023 at 11:41 PM Post #12,927 of 18,081
Thank you for these, I own the entire Ott. discography, in .WAV. After posting your suggestions, I went on Bandcamp and I listened a bit to Seamoon, not that much impressed but I haven't listened to everything his. Now I am listening to Globular. Besides his Magnificent album, Globular & Geoglyph - Messages From The Resonator, which is Amazing, which other would you recommend? I am listening to him right now.

Do you know Koan? Have you listened to any of his works? Like for example, Argonautica or The Way Of One?
Thank you I am constantly looking for good track and artists.

Who could you compare between Rah23 and Edp Ace?? I expect they have similar sounds because both have a planer driver. I already have Edp Ace. I also consider buying Rah23 too but I am afraid that it would be the overspending money of that. Thank you.
My edp ace, while having decent bass seem more mid forward and a touch more highs due to bone conduction. The rah23 with Hakugei Frey cable get most of my listening please. They are a side grade but i cannlisten to then for so many hours.

I have a Rotel Dac 1580, Yamaha GE-3 (not needed) and SMSL SH-8s and use deezer. The rotel is flabbly via pc-usb so I dont use thar input.

It's really just sad. I love my Semper and ACE. IMR has just such a unique sound, I love both sets for different reasons. I'm sure I'll love Titan as well, maybe even more than Semper. If I ever get them.

It makes me sad that Bob can't get out of his own way and actually deliver products to his customers. The only reason he still has ANY customers left is that his IEMs are so unique that he has developed a cult following. And we'll endure the endless delays in hopes of hearing his next best thing.

Titan was guaranteed to ship in October. Now it's almost 7 months later and people are still hopeful. Event Horizon is even worse, I'm actually shocked anyone is still left waiting. My guess is that those headphones will just be a distant memory by the end of the year as everyone finally throws in the towel. I just hope that doesn't happen with Titan. But as each day passes, I feel like it gets more and more likely.

Like I said, it's just sad.
Happened to me with the BC 23. 7 month wait.

My shanagains..

I am looking for a not so expensive option to connect my Rotel from usb to coax digital, but I dont want a dac in between and the only one I found is 2 months shipping. Any ideas? I have xlr to my smsl, rca from the eq to the smsl.

Bit the bullet and purchased a 3rd cable for my rotel. Next furman power conditioner

Attachments

• 0527231040_HDR.jpg
    0527231040_HDR.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 0527231040a_HDR.jpg
    0527231040a_HDR.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
May 30, 2023 at 1:53 PM Post #12,930 of 18,081
Hello everyone. A couple of days ago I finally managed to make some time and go to a musical store to try IMR BC 2023. Well... It took me around 5 minutes to pretty clearly decide that I don't like them and I don't need them. It's pretty much the DM, but a little better. There's still bright upper mids, kinda shy treble... It's just not that extremely bright. There's also more punchy midbass, but overall the bass is not at the same level than 7Hz Legato bass is. And actually, all that situation probably nullifies the IMR products for me. After Bob went from 14 mm to 11 mm driver, the bass is not that monstrous anymore. Maybe it's more about quality now, not quantity. But I'm a pure basshead, I don't care about quality bass in the first place, when there's no quantity to rattle my skull. So, I guess, from now on, I'm done with IMR.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back