Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 11, 2023 at 11:30 AM Post #12,752 of 18,522
Just waiting for Zion but that's it. No more iems for me for a long while, life has changed a lot and cannot afford to spend money on headphones or gear. Still really glad that I got a good variety of things that are more than I can wish for, for listening music.
Speaking of Zion, has anyone heard anything more on when they might be shipped, or are they still in the black hole?

May 11, 2023 at 11:54 AM Post #12,753 of 18,522
Have a pair of Dark Matter on EBay for £250 if anyone wants to pick up a bargain!
About what mine sold for, in February. Since they've been gone and I've been using the Elan+, I don't miss the DM at all. I had gone from Elan to DM, and I do still think the DM were better, but the DM didn't grab me emotionally. Not sure why.

May 11, 2023 at 2:10 PM Post #12,755 of 18,522
Speaking of Zion, has anyone heard anything more on when they might be shipped, or are they still in the black hole?
Last update from IMR was this: "NA-LE & ZION - 25/04 Packing has begun in preparation for shipping"

Next update will be probably be like this: "While preparing for packaging we realised that we did't had anything to pack as of now. So to save time we are printing shipping labels for now. Once the IEMs assembly is done, we will again start preparing for packaging and once packaging is done, we will prepare new shipping labels and you will get new tracking information which you can start tracking after one month of getting the new tracking number. In the meantime, please enjoy your existing IMR models and be prepare for our special annoucement next week of one last iteration of exclusive special build of very limited which will be just 10 in number for a rare few lucky ones".

May 11, 2023 at 2:36 PM Post #12,756 of 18,522
Elan+ is the same and often I don't really notice them. Quite comfy.

Hope all is well for you.
All good man, moved out houses and been up and down with new business adventures, just to hectic. Money wise even though things are "cheaper" with better exchange rates, inflation keeps life as expensive as ever. Funny cause I was eyeing a couple of things and now I'm just glad I didn't spend my money on em

Last update from IMR was this: "NA-LE & ZION - 25/04 Packing has begun in preparation for shipping"

Next update will be probably be like this: "While preparing for packaging we realised that we did't had anything to pack as of now. So to save time we are printing shipping labels for now. Once the IEMs assembly is done, we will again start preparing for packaging and once packaging is done, we will prepare new shipping labels and you will get new tracking information which you can start tracking after one month of getting the new tracking number. In the meantime, please enjoy your existing IMR models and be prepare for our special annoucement next week of one last iteration of exclusive special build of very limited which will be just 10 in number for a rare few lucky ones".
Wouldn't be surprised...

May 11, 2023 at 7:28 PM Post #12,758 of 18,522
No, still stuck somewhere in the Royal Mail System. I pushed Bob for some definitive action today and he replied that on Tuesday they had asked Royal Mail to trace the shipments if they could. He submitted all postage receipts and details to RM today as requested and is now waiting for a response, expected next week.
Did you ever get an update on if this tracing happened?

May 12, 2023 at 5:28 AM Post #12,760 of 18,522
Hi all, I am posting a photo of the 3 cables that came with my Elan+
From left to right: 3.5m, 2.5mm in the middle, 4.4mm

Is there something wrong with these cables? Only the 2.5mm looks normal to me.
Once again, here, to praise and applaud the impeccable IMR customer service!

I've emailed them a picture of my the stock Elan+ cables, just to inquire about the braiding, it was just a question, really.
They have sent me 2 new cables, one 3.5mm and one 4.4mm. I've received them yesterday. The braiding is fine but what I really like is the hook, that goes behind the ear. It is tightly curved, so now the cable stays behind my ears!

Excellent, unparalleled, customer service!! 👍👍😊😊

Attachments

• newC.jpg
    newC.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 12, 2023 at 5:47 AM Post #12,761 of 18,522
Funny how you got those cables in a matter of a few days, but I'm still waiting for my Titan several months after they were supposedly shipped.

May 12, 2023 at 7:58 AM Post #12,762 of 18,522
Funny how you got those cables in a matter of a few days, but I'm still waiting for my Titan several months after they were supposedly shipped.
Not so easy to ship something that do not excist. 🤔

May 12, 2023 at 10:16 AM Post #12,763 of 18,522
Did you ever get an update on if this tracing happened?
Just followed up with Bob. He has heard from the Royal Mail and apparently, for mine at least, I should see it update early next week with delivery fairly quickly afterwards. Hopefully this applies to others as well and we can look forward to having our Titans soon. Let's see what happens.

May 12, 2023 at 10:25 AM Post #12,764 of 18,522
OK so What is the Elan + gold? A cosmetic gold plate or a real upgrade?

May 12, 2023 at 10:36 AM Post #12,765 of 18,522

Users who are viewing this thread

Back