• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 7, 2022 at 6:05 AM Post #7,502 of 18,541
Jul 7, 2022 at 6:20 AM Post #7,503 of 18,541
I don't think the sound quality of IMR IEMs can be questioned. I don't have the TOTL models, but I have the SOG, the Ozar and the Dark Matter and they are all astonishing in their own way. The Ozar and the Dark Matter are my end game...although the game will never end and I will fall down the IEM hole once again. :heart_eyes:

Jul 7, 2022 at 7:00 AM Post #7,504 of 18,541
Just like every new flagship from IMR. Don't fall for it.
Remind me - when was the last time Bob himself said 'this is my flagship'
I remember him saying the Semper is they best they can do with current tech ?

Not sure what you mean by 'dont fall for it'
The one thing that has impressed many is how accurate the descriptions of the sound signatures are on the website.
Fair to say though, I don't personally find the CNT/ADLC a 'flagship' level of Dynamic driver - Seems a tad too 'try hard' sound wise for my own tastes. Im much more impressed with the Aten (Beryllium) drivers.

That aside...STILL no update for me on ACE shipping so unless it arrives today or tomorrow AND magically it also physically gets posted, then that will be ANOTHER week with no delivery :/

Jul 7, 2022 at 8:59 AM Post #7,505 of 18,541
If have and love the R2Red and the new shaped(weird) aten and was looking at the R2 Aten open back on the pre-loved eBay page and was wondering how they sound compared to the above 2 IEMs I really like the old Aten DDs organic bass

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2022 at 9:17 AM Post #7,506 of 18,541
I don't think the sound quality of IMR IEMs can be questioned. I don't have the TOTL models, but I have the SOG, the Ozar and the Dark Matter and they are all astonishing in their own way. The Ozar and the Dark Matter are my end game...although the game will never end and I will fall down the IEM hole once again. :heart_eyes:

Some here have called the DM a TOTL IEM. For what it's worth.

Jul 7, 2022 at 4:37 PM Post #7,510 of 18,541
In regards to the Titan build and some people thinking they have not been invited! im wondering if there is a bit of confussion regarding the page!
There isnt an actual page yet, if you scroll to the bottom on any page you will come to the 'quick link's" under this you can find 'Special Build Update's' ect.. Below 'Get a Price for your Trade-ins' you will find the "Invite Only Builds" press on this link and it 'Should' take you to the Titan page? Also, remember to be logged in before doing so!
Hope this helps?👍

Jul 7, 2022 at 5:30 PM Post #7,511 of 18,541
In regards to the Titan build and some people thinking they have not been invited! im wondering if there is a bit of confussion regarding the page!
There isnt an actual page yet, if you scroll to the bottom on any page you will come to the 'quick link's" under this you can find 'Special Build Update's' ect.. Below 'Get a Price for your Trade-ins' you will find the "Invite Only Builds" press on this link and it 'Should' take you to the Titan page? Also, remember to be logged in before doing so!
Hope this helps?👍

It just and always has requests a password to access the Titan page for me, hence the invite only part and nobody is invited except you lol. Special 1 of 1 for you, Bob.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2022 at 6:37 PM Post #7,513 of 18,541
I'm actually "invited" but I figure it must have been done randomly and when he's ready to actually announce pre-orders everyone will get in.
you-get-an-5bc159.jpeg

Jul 7, 2022 at 8:56 PM Post #7,515 of 18,541
So basically Titan is like Avalon with 2 EST more and 0,5mm larger CNT ADLC driver at an extra 500 euros more than Avalon. I'm glad that I have Avalon. Will skip Titan for sure. I wish Titan had Planar drivers instead of 2 additional EST

Users who are viewing this thread

Back