Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 31, 2022 at 6:14 AM Post #5,656 of 18,013
It looks like a Semper has appeared in the Pre-owned section. If anybody here wants to snatch it, better be quick!

Mar 31, 2022 at 6:33 AM Post #5,657 of 18,013
Aaaaaand..... they gone.....
1648722794470.png

Mar 31, 2022 at 7:44 AM Post #5,658 of 18,013
Mar 31, 2022 at 10:33 AM Post #5,660 of 18,013
Hi everyone, what happened to the stingrays? It’s gone from the IMR website?
That particular product was cancelled and buyers got refunded.

Mar 31, 2022 at 11:05 AM Post #5,662 of 18,013
I was eyeing those semper in the morning til this happened:

Didnt even had to hesitate, the first ones with a couple of adjustments (take off the grills and place some mesh, semi cover the ports and tips) are brutal. I’m hoping a lot for this revision. And thats it, those were my audio purchases of the year, I’m out of budget, mojo2 and gryphon might have to wait till next February

If bob releases something amazing, i might be in… I’m hoping for him to actually become a bit more relaxed in this aggressive sell strategy, i understand the pre purchase and limited runs, but some headphones deserve a good run and good promotion, if semper had more exposure, it would have become a canonical piece of gear, same thing for dark matter. Im supposed to get my avalon today or tomorrow, really excited about em

Attachments

• 1E469B39-98D3-4A9C-A386-ABA77FCD4CC1.jpeg
    1E469B39-98D3-4A9C-A386-ABA77FCD4CC1.jpeg
    980 KB · Views: 0
Mar 31, 2022 at 11:44 AM Post #5,663 of 18,013
Still can't find the audio Technics bass tips but whilst hunting found these 2 Earbuds and wondering if anyone know if they include the bass eartips with them? I don't mind buying them if they have the tips cos I can even use the buds as a throw in the backpack or give them as a present to friends or family?
Didn't see this post before

Man, if you can jump for the ckr90 and get a cable adapter for em, believe me, you are in for some good stuff. I can't believe how cheap they run sometimes. True bass head level stuff

Mar 31, 2022 at 11:47 AM Post #5,664 of 18,013
they'll be clearing out all their pre-owned/B-stock at the end of April it seems - my pre-owned Ozars are heading in @dharmasteve's direction pretty soon so I'll keep an eye on things :)
Yep I'm about to become a member of the IMR club....and looking forward to it too. Interested to know how Bob gets his names for his IEMs. Ozar is interesting.

'Ozar is of Persian / Iranian origin and means "Fire".
A submission from Turkey says the name Ozar means "Person who knows" and is of Turkish origin.
From Pakistan, the name Ozar means "Inferno".'

Symbolism is often very synchronistic. Anyway I am really looking forward to listening to the Ozars.

I've been listening to both the Timeless and the Shuoer S12 and I wondering if the EDP ACE can compete with those larger Planar drivers. They are both very Planar and great examples.

Mar 31, 2022 at 11:57 AM Post #5,665 of 18,013
My IMR SOG are burning in soo good. Close to 200 hours and they're getting perfect.

Hi Sebastian! Welcome back. Hmm, I always found the original R1 to be quite the V-shaped IEM. Then again, many of their iems feature a gentle sloping V-shaped. Having said that, it differs from model to model. Perhaps the upcoming Zenith II might be worth considering at the 35% asking price (pre-order).

Sor for starters. Can't go wrong. I'm going back and back to it. The mids are so amazing. And bass has great impact and texture

Thanks guys! Splash of Red and Splash of Gold look up my alley. Are there any full reviews out there?

I was eyeing those semper in the morning til this happened:

Didnt even had to hesitate, the first ones with a couple of adjustments (take off the grills and place some mesh, semi cover the ports and tips) are brutal. I’m hoping a lot for this revision. And thats it, those were my audio purchases of the year, I’m out of budget, mojo2 and gryphon might have to wait till next February

If bob releases something amazing, i might be in… I’m hoping for him to actually become a bit more relaxed in this aggressive sell strategy, i understand the pre purchase and limited runs, but some headphones deserve a good run and good promotion, if semper had more exposure, it would have become a canonical piece of gear, same thing for dark matter. Im supposed to get my avalon today or tomorrow, really excited about em

Thanks for including our Gryphon in your wishlist!

Mar 31, 2022 at 12:04 PM Post #5,666 of 18,013
EDP Ace "on schedule for end of April"

Mar 31, 2022 at 1:39 PM Post #5,669 of 18,013
The soundstage of the SOG is to behold. Just wonderful. With even more burn in it becomes perfect.

However I need to use EQ to get a really clean sound. Especially in the 2400 Hz region I use the exciter DSP effect. This cleans up the sound and brings out more detail.

Mar 31, 2022 at 2:57 PM Post #5,670 of 18,013

Users who are viewing this thread

Back