Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 1, 2021 at 11:39 AM Post #3,796 of 18,011
If you bought before, as you said you did. Bob sent a special code for existing users that takes you to membership page. Check your emails. I cant see you being left out. Otherwise speak to Bob direct while giving him you previous order numbers, he should sort you out.

I did log in with google and not imr account myself and got it.

Doubt you will get membership with a new account.
I have the code, and I'm able to order. It's just that I don't have an account, and was wondering if I should have one given I've ordered from him in the past. Don't want to create duplicate accounts.

Sep 1, 2021 at 11:40 AM Post #3,797 of 18,011
Avalon ordered. 20 have been ordered in a couple of hours. At this pace, I think that there won't be any left tomorrow

Sep 1, 2021 at 11:46 AM Post #3,799 of 18,011
I asked Bob about an upgrade on the Semper, he basically said they are both a clear upgrade. That's got me excited for sure. With Dark Matter slightly darker than Avalon . And he is particularly excited about Avalon apparently. Very tempted to order one now.

"Both will give you an excellent experience but the Avalon will out perform any IEM I have ever made in regards to details and staging with the Dark Matter running slightly behind but well ahead of the Semper.

The Dark Matter has a darker tone than Avalon an may suit your tastes better. "

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2021 at 12:36 PM Post #3,802 of 18,011
I was blissfully burning in my Elan and then my Paypal suddenly purchased an Avalon :)
It was all so surreal. You can not go wrong even if you get the Elan, it's a wonderful IEM. So intrigued with the Avalon now!!!
If it improves on the Semper, I will be floored!

Sep 1, 2021 at 1:22 PM Post #3,804 of 18,011
Enjoyed using Astra for a while - but suddenly its right driver went out and left nozzle got stuck so I had to send 'em to UK for a fix. Costed 36$ from Korea to UK via EMS. Hope he also uses EMS for delivery to me :)
Hope you get it back real soon. I had to get my Rah repaired before and the turn around time was rather fast

Sep 1, 2021 at 2:31 PM Post #3,806 of 18,011
Oh i have missed this bit actually:

"Each one of these 50 will receive in addition to the normal accessories an additional experimental tuning system (in addition to the standard acoustics tuning nozzles), a personal message from me and a couple of extra small goodies."

Now im stoked. I actually just bought Mest MKII last week so will be interesting. To compare Avalon as a similar driver configuration.

Sep 1, 2021 at 2:53 PM Post #3,807 of 18,011
Ordered the Avalon, only quickly scanned the description! Extra's seem like they will be worth having as well.

Now I need to trim the collection a little. I'm going to keep the Elysium but the Astra's will be going up for sale over the next few days at a decent price.

Sep 1, 2021 at 3:08 PM Post #3,808 of 18,011

Users who are viewing this thread

Back