Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 8, 2021 at 9:04 PM Post #2,372 of 18,081
Ok, thanks for clearing it up. So youre saying when i am buying in say Canada, i am not paying GST locally but am only charged on UK boarder?
You are correct sir! Tax only applied to local sales. The listed price does not include tax.

May 8, 2021 at 9:44 PM Post #2,373 of 18,081
You are correct sir! Tax only applied to local sales. The listed price does not include tax.
That is correct. However, the prices in IMR website are the same and include the tax regardless whether you order from UK or from outside of UK. That is not normal and should be fixed. We should not be charged for UK tax and then for our country tax

May 9, 2021 at 2:49 AM Post #2,374 of 18,081
Maybe I'm beating a dead horse here, but I couldn't let this fly:

IMR.jpg

Let's see, R1 Zenith and Zenith are the same thing, but somehow get different ratings. R2 Aten and Aten (I highly doubt this is the 2020 Aten) are the same thing but somehow get different ratings. And finally, anyone that thinks the original R1 is better than Semper is absolutely deaf, or full of "I'm doing this for a living now, so worship me" money. My guess is on the latter.

Attachments

• IMR.jpg
    IMR.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 9, 2021 at 4:19 AM Post #2,375 of 18,081

IMR.jpg

Let's see, R1 Zenith and Zenith are the same thing, but somehow get different ratings. R2 Aten and Aten (I highly doubt this is the 2020 Aten) are the same thing but somehow get different ratings. And finally, anyone that thinks the original R1 is better than Semper is absolutely deaf, or full of "I'm doing this for a living now, so worship me" money. My guess is on the latter.
I think here you just need to come to terms with the fact that the crinacle does not like imr, apparently some kind of personal hostility that affects the listening experience

May 9, 2021 at 4:28 AM Post #2,376 of 18,081

This hobby is highly subjective. Any ranking list at best is only a reflection of someone's preferences. We all have different hearing, different music taste , different sources etc. I bought a B2 Dusk that was tuned by Crinacle and I couldn't stand it for more than 10 mins. He is no more authority than anyone in this hobby. We all like what we like.

Last edited:
May 9, 2021 at 8:44 AM Post #2,377 of 18,081

whatever reason, im used to him and his rants, he considers the kse1200 a b+ or something like that... once you heard the kse, whatever you listen afterwards its just something that could have gone to saving for a kse... the god damn hatori hanzo of iems...

he likes he's own soundsignture, plain with no emotion, "Balanced"

Last edited:
May 9, 2021 at 9:50 AM Post #2,378 of 18,081
I think here you just need to come to terms with the fact that the crinacle does not like imr, apparently some kind of personal hostility that affects the listening experience

More specifically, I despise the IMR fanbase. This whole conversation is just proving my point.

May 9, 2021 at 11:09 AM Post #2,383 of 18,081
Tbh I don't know the history here between the two sides, but I also don't think the personal attacks is doing any good.
True. But it shows a lot about "character". The arrogance is pretty thick.

Last edited:
May 9, 2021 at 11:20 AM Post #2,384 of 18,081
whatever reason, im used to him and his rants, he considers the kse1200 a b+ or something like that... once you heard the kse, whatever you listen afterwards its just something that could have gone to saving for a kse... the god damn hatori hanzo of iems...

he likes he's own soundsignture, plain with no emotion, "Balanced" ... dude must be popular with girls...
Interestingly I was chatting to friend about that list too and I also came to the conclusion that the signature for that list is balanced and calm. You sort of get the drift when you listen to the iems he has listed and reflect it to his comments.

May 9, 2021 at 12:07 PM Post #2,385 of 18,081
More specifically, I despise the IMR fanbase. This whole conversation is just proving my point.
You do realize that you have just made a bigger statement about yourself than anyone else, don't you? I've seen the same sort of written volley between you and others on other threads as well. A brand can be destroyed with a single word (and I'm not talking about IMR) ..... Humility goes a long way....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back