Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 2, 2024 at 8:58 AM Post #17,088 of 18,533
Do I need to buy an enigma if I own Avalon? Can you please let me know sq differences. Thanks in advance.
Sq?

Well my enigma needs burn it but i can defo tell the treb sounds way better on enigma but bass is better on avalon 🤯
im not sure about the bass on the enigma yet but i only just got the set, i just put wide bore tips on so i need to spend more time with it

Feb 2, 2024 at 9:04 AM Post #17,089 of 18,533
Enigma, Edp ace, seraph
IMG_20240202_150328.jpg

Feb 2, 2024 at 9:07 AM Post #17,090 of 18,533
Feb 2, 2024 at 9:17 AM Post #17,092 of 18,533
The abyss cable ?
How's the combination ?
Super energetic. It's like a guy with the body dimensions like Arnold Schwarzenegger dancing techno. Not everybody will like this kind of pressure. I'm fine with it, but I can't recommend it for the blind buy.

Avalon too ?
Enigma looks huge compared to the Avalon?
Avalon barely fits my ears
Dark matter are smaller than Avalon, however the angle of the filters on this kind of shells is different from pro series. For my ears this shells fits better, but as always it's something personal

Looks like you like bass(a lot of) 😉
I do

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2024 at 9:24 AM Post #17,093 of 18,533
Super energetic. It's like a guy with the body dimensions like Arnold Schwarzenegger dancing techno. Not everybody will like this kind of pressure. I'm fine with it, but I can't recommend it for the blind buy.

Dark matter are smaller than Avalon, however the angle of the filters on this kind of shells is different from pro series. For my ears this shells fits b. etter, but as always it's something personal
Wish I could have heard the combo once. Sounds special.
Avalon fits better than seraph you mean ?
In my case seraph fits better than Avalon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back