Improve iPod sound quality - EQu
Jun 30, 2011 at 4:06 AM Post #122 of 128
 Been using this app for the past few months and it just have so many flaws. If not for its wonderful sound, I wouldn't be using it at all. I only use it if I forget to bring my Sansa clip + and end up using my iPhone 3GS to listen to my music

Jun 30, 2011 at 1:36 PM Post #123 of 128
Bugs are still there for me, ah well. It's just so troublesome having to dig my ipod out of my bag every 5 minutes to reboot the app, so here's to hoping these problems are handled in the next update :/

Jul 1, 2011 at 5:16 AM Post #124 of 128

Quote:
Bugs are still there for me, ah well. It's just so troublesome having to dig my ipod out of my bag every 5 minutes to reboot the app, so here's to hoping these problems are handled in the next update :/

Try Equalizer.
wink_face.gif

Jul 1, 2011 at 7:39 AM Post #125 of 128
Equalizer has been acting funny on me lately.  When I try to pause a song, it might start playing in triple speed and then it randomly starts another song, so I have 2 songs playing at the same time.  One is playing in fast forward and the other is playing at normal speed.  There's no way to get it to stop.  I have to shut my ipod off and reboot it. 

Jul 1, 2011 at 12:07 PM Post #126 of 128
I started using Rdio and I love it; however, I'm sad that stupid Apple's SDK limits EQu to only play what's on the device.

Jul 3, 2011 at 10:38 PM Post #127 of 128
I just wish it were possible to port EQu over to iPod Classic, because the Apple eq presets are all terrible and I don't trust an unstable Rockbox platform yet. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back